+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC no entry requirement -- alternative?

kseekba27

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hello Friends,
I hope this one finds you well. How can i get around below situation

I am getting my PCC for india and USA from usa for now.
But i have a hard visit to India around december, same time when i will have submitted my Application.

I can think of giving a letter of explaination ..citing my impending visist and letting them know i am ready for another PCC if they need it.

Any other thought guys?

Thanks

kseekba27

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Category........
FSW
this is what i read on Reasons for Reject post...here. Any comments please.. not sure..looks like a grey area to me.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/reasons-for-rejection-faraz-summary.471670/

.. PCC was issued on a date before the applicant’s departure date from the Country.
For example, Mr. X is a smart cookie. Resided in Germany for 9 months and left Germany on 30th October 2015. Being smart he thought to apply for the Police Clearance Certificate from Germany and received it on 28th October while departure is after 2 days !! Applied for PR in Canada and uploaded the PCC issued on 28th October, while he left Germany on 30th October while filling travel history. His smartness has not paid him and he got rejected for the reason above! Don’t try this (at home), Readers discretion advised! :eek: