+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC & Medical Expired

Shankar95

May 8, 2022
Hi Everyone!

I have already applied for PCC and it's expiring in few days and my medical has already expired. If I am about to receive an ITA in next draw, should I apply for new one or can I use the expired one.
1. I haven't been to India after the issuance of my Indian PCC.
2. My Medical got expired on SEP 2022 and as per new public policy it says I can still use my expired Medical

Medical exam for permanent resident applicants - Canada.cahttps://www.canada.ca › medical-police › medical-exams

In-Canada applicants
We’ve put in place a temporary public policy for immigration medical exams (IME) until October 6, 2024.

If you completed an IME on or after October 6, 2017, as part of a previous application, include the IME number (or unique medical identifier number) from your previous medical exam in your current application.

You may be exempt from completing another IME if you meet all of these conditions:

• You applied, or are applying, for either permanent residence or temporary residence.
  • You already live in Canada.
  • You completed your previous IME in the last 5 years.
  • Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada found your medical exam to indicate a low risk or no risk to public health or public safety.
Any insight on this is appreciated. Thanks in Advance