+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pcc inquiry help from bahrain

god.is.great

Nov 16, 2017
@Wolverine17 , I've a similar issue like yours regarding my Bahrain PCC. I entered Bahrain on Business VISA on 15 June 2011 and then applied from Work/Resident Permit from inside Bahrain, and it was stamped on 3rd July 2011 and valid till 26th June 2012. I exited finally on 8 June 2012.

As you know, CID Bahrain issues good conduct certificate based on the resident permit dates, so my first 17 days (15 June 2011 - 2 July 2011) is not mentioned in the certificate. For this reason, I wrote a Letter of Explanation saying that CID Bahrain issues the good conduct certificate based on resident permit and not on actual entry dates. Also asked them if required that this information can be authenticated from CID Bahrain. Along with this, attached Business VISA, Resident Permits, entry and exit records from Bahrain.

I submitted my application on 1 June 2018, and still in IP1 since 12 June 2018.

Do you think it should work and will not lead to rejection ?

Was your application approved ?

Kindly please provide a response on this. Thank you.

ruchin30

Feb 9, 2018
This thread has been really helpful. I got my Bahrain PCC in 10 working days, and the fingerprints from the lab did work. However, I have a huge issue, which i even read for majors. My PCC doesnot include, my first 45 days of stay and last 20 days of stay. It is just covering the dates mentioned in RP.

First 45 days was of tourist visa, which I donot have a soft copy, and last 20 days were grace period to my RP.

I submitted my profile yesterday with the existing PCC and have provided a LOE, mentioning the duration exluded of PCC and the type of VISA I was in.

Has it worked for anyone.

Also, just to confirm, Bahrain surely provides PCC only for the duration of RP and not entire stay correct.?

sam04

May 7, 2017
Please Note : CID Bahrain changed policy to minimum stay requirements as minimum 24 months in Bahrain to issue Good conduct certificate.

shaishta

Oct 31, 2017
Hello,

I need suggestions and help regarding Bahrain PCC. My husband had stayed in Bahrain for almost 6 years and worked in 3 different companies including MNC such as Jhonson Controls. Now I have got ITA and we applied for his PCC- Bahrain, however, it is taking quite long time and sources have confirmed that it takes 1 to 2 months to get PCC if residing outside Bahrain. Currently we are residing in UAE and now I'm running short of time to submit ITA as they only give 60 days to submit. We have gathered all documents except my Spouse's Bahrain PCC. We also have obtained PCC from India & UAE.

Please suggest, what should I do? I barely have 15 days to submit ITA. Can I submit ITA with the receipt of Bahrain PCC and write a letter of explanation mentioning the delay from concerned authority? Will IRCC accept my application and give a consideration till the time we get his Bahrain-PCC?

I am the primary applicant.

Please guide and help.

sam04

May 7, 2017
Hello,

I need suggestions and help regarding Bahrain PCC. My husband had stayed in Bahrain for almost 6 years and worked in 3 different companies including MNC such as Jhonson Controls. Now I have got ITA and we applied for his PCC- Bahrain, however, it is taking quite long time and sources have confirmed that it takes 1 to 2 months to get PCC if residing outside Bahrain. Currently we are residing in UAE and now I'm running short of time to submit ITA as they only give 60 days to submit. We have gathered all documents except my Spouse's Bahrain PCC. We also have obtained PCC from India & UAE.

Please suggest, what should I do? I barely have 15 days to submit ITA. Can I submit ITA with the receipt of Bahrain PCC and write a letter of explanation mentioning the delay from concerned authority? Will IRCC accept my application and give a consideration till the time we get his Bahrain-PCC?

I am the primary applicant.

Please guide and help.

You may required a request letter from CIC to issue Bahrain PCC. You can give authorization to friend or colleague in Bahrain for your application submission to CID Bahrain, which is quickest way to get it within 2-3 weeks.

Yes you can write explanation with including paid fee receipt for delay. Also try to include more proofs like screen shots of processing time or any available time frame from internet sources.

Last edited:
Reactions: shaishta

shaishta

Oct 31, 2017
You may required a request letter from CIC to issue Bahrain PCC. You can give authorization to friend or colleague in Bahrain for your application submission to CID Bahrain, which is quickest way to get it within 2-3 weeks.

Yes you can write explanation with including paid fee receipt for delay. Also try to include more proofs like screen shots of processing time or any available time frame from internet sources.
Thank you for replying.
We gave authorization to one of our friend in Bahrain to apply in CID Dept. on our behalf. He did applied, however the time frame is not clear and sources conveyed that it might take 30-45 days to get the PCC. Can I just ask you, on how do you know that CID Bahrain takes only 2-3 weeks to issue PCC if residing outside Bahrain? Because the information we got says 1-2 Months.

Also, if you can suggest someone in CID so that I can directly follow-up or request them to expedite my husband's PCC.

Thank you.

sam04

May 7, 2017
Thank you for replying.
We gave authorization to one of our friend in Bahrain to apply in CID Dept. on our behalf. He did applied, however the time frame is not clear and sources conveyed that it might take 30-45 days to get the PCC. Can I just ask you, on how do you know that CID Bahrain takes only 2-3 weeks to issue PCC if residing outside Bahrain? Because the information we got says 1-2 Months.

Also, if you can suggest someone in CID so that I can directly follow-up or request them to expedite my husband's PCC.

Thank you.
Okay. I read reviews on internet below link about time frame. I am one of the applicant like you, i do not know anyone there.But you can try to call them and explain your situation.

CRI website:

http://www.cri.gov.bh/en/contact-us/

Review Links:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Department+of+Criminal+Information+and+Certificates+Section/@26.2099957,50.5884147,17z/data=!4m7!3m6!1s0x0:0xe7248b12bc96ff15!8m2!3d26.2099957!4d50.5906034!9m1!1b1

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=742120

Last edited:

shaishta

Oct 31, 2017
@sam04 Thank you for your reply.
I called them on the contact details provided by you and they confirmed that PCC is ready for collection. Our friend picked it up but it has some mistakes.
Surname spelling - A is written in place of E
Residence duration is not as per 1st entry and last exit from the country.
actual date - 9 Sep 2008 till 19 April 2014
Date mentioned in PCC - 6 November 2008 till 22 Dec 2014

Will this be an issue? Will my PR application get rejected due to this error.

Please suggest a solution
we are in no position to get a new PCC within given time frame.

sam04

May 7, 2017
@sam04 Thank you for your reply.
I called them on the contact details provided by you and they confirmed that PCC is ready for collection. Our friend picked it up but it has some mistakes.
Surname spelling - A is written in place of E
Residence duration is not as per 1st entry and last exit from the country.
actual date - 9 Sep 2008 till 19 April 2014
Date mentioned in PCC - 6 November 2008 till 22 Dec 2014

Will this be an issue? Will my PR application get rejected due to this error.

Please suggest a solution
we are in no position to get a new PCC within given time frame.

Okay, It happened with other applicants too. CID Bahrain issue certificate based on resident permit not based on actual dates or including with tourist visa dates.That's why your full stay duration not included. You may write explanation letter including your passport entry and exit stamp, visa and any other proof confirms that you were in Bahrain during that earlier time frame and you were not in Bahrain after exit date. Also mention other certificate errors in explanation letter for name comparison with screenshot of CPR and company documents.
It is their mistake in certificate.So, you should not worry about it for PR application. But you may apply new certificate meantime for name correction.

All the best for your application.

durraniabii

Jun 22, 2017
Hellow guys

hope all of you are fine. I have read all of your comment but couldn’t able to find a way. I need some information and help please. I have lived in Bahrain 6 years with my dependence since my PR is in process and I am in Canada I need police clearance certificate like good conduct certificate. Can u please help me how I can obtain since I am not there. Thanks

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
This is from the IRCC website.

If you live outside of Bahrain: (but have lived in Bahrain for more than 6 months)

You can:

1. Return to Bahrain and apply in person OR ask a representative (a friend, relative or colleague) in Bahrain, with a power of attorney, to apply on your behalf at the Criminal Investigation Directorate (CID) and follow the instructions above.
  2. Visit your nearest Embassy of Bahrain and bring:
    • A copy of the passport that you used in Bahrain
    • A copy of your old or expired resident visa for Bahrain
    • A copy of your current passport
    • A copy of your current valid residence permit
    • 3 photographs (4x5 cm) with white background
    • Applicable fees
Note: You will be given a form to take to the police department for fingerprints.

Information and documents you need:
  • Please see above for specifics
  • Or contact the Criminal Investigation Directorate on their email: crinf@moipolice.bh
  • Or call their customer service center on Telephone: 0097317718888.
Special notes and considerations
Criminal Investigation Directorate (CID)
P.O. Box 26698, Manama
State of Bahrain

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
Have a friend check with the CID office there on how to give your fingerprints if you haven't already

durraniabii

Jun 22, 2017
Thanks for tour reply. How to send my finger print Bahrain do have my prints already once we got the visa. Is there is any agency do that work and cost some money.

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
I am
Thanks for tour reply. How to send my finger print Bahrain do have my prints already once we got the visa. Is there is any agency do that work and cost some money.
I am not sure about that bit. you will need to have someone in Bahrain check on your behalf.
if you do find out please put in a message here so someone else can benefit. all the best!