+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pcc inquiry help from bahrain

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Hi guys i have read the instructions posted on cic for obtaining pcc from bahrain and its very confusing to me,first am still residing in bahrain and i tired to contact the canadian council here by email but they replied that i have to contact the canadian embassy in abudhabi then i emailed the canadian embassy in abudhabi but they sent me an automated message,from what i understand that i will have to obtain a letter from cic or canadian embassy in order to obtain pcc,also its written that pcc sent by email are not accepted,what does email mean does it mean uploading it on mycic??i will try to go and obtain a pcc and see how it goes without a request letter ,if someone can have a look on the instructions by cic and explain them to me it will be very appreciated. Thanks
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/bahrain.asp

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
As per the instructions on cic what i understood is that i will submit my application then ask about a letter to request pcc,can anyone please confirm??also am planning to go and ask there maybe they will grant me pcc without issues will it be ok if i managed to get a pcc before asking for a letter or it will bean issue?anyone from bahrain please

shariq123

Jun 8, 2016
Buddy, no you don't need to submit a Bahraini PCC at the time of submitting your application. What you need to do is just create a PDF stating this:

To,

Citizenship & Immigration Canada

SUB: Bahrain Police Clearance Certificate

Dear Officer,

I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from CIC to obtain a police certificate. Therefore I'm not able to attach a Bahraini Police Clearance Certificate for myself and my dependents.

Please don't hesitate to contact me for any query at your end.

Many thanks.

Regards,

[Name and signature]

Just attach this with your other Police clearance Certificates. Once you submit your application and if they require a Bahrain Police Certificate, they will ask you then. Then you'll need to contact the Canadian embassy in Bahrain for the request letter. Hope this is of help to you.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
shariq123 said:
Buddy, no you don't need to submit a Bahraini PCC at the time of submitting your application. What you need to do is just create a PDF stating this:

To,

Citizenship & Immigration Canada

SUB: Bahrain Police Clearance Certificate

Dear Officer,

I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from CIC to obtain a police certificate. Therefore I'm not able to attach a Bahraini Police Clearance Certificate for myself and my dependents.

Please don't hesitate to contact me for any query at your end.

Many thanks.

Regards,

[Name and signature]

Just attach this with your other Police clearance Certificates. Once you submit your application and if they require a Bahrain Police Certificate, they will ask you then. Then you'll need to contact the Canadian embassy in Bahrain for the request letter. Hope this is of help to you.
Thanks for your reply,i contacted the canadian council in bahrain via email and they asked me to contact the canadian embassy in abudhabi since its the one responsible for bahraini residents,i contacted it via email but no reply untill now,may i ask if you are living in bahrain??

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Wolverine17 said:
As per the instructions on cic what i understood is that i will submit my application then ask about a letter to request pcc,can anyone please confirm??also am planning to go and ask there maybe they will grant me pcc without issues will it be ok if i managed to get a pcc before asking for a letter or it will bean issue?anyone from bahrain please
You can definitely approach the Bahrain CID and request them to issue you PCC based on the ITA letter and tell them that this is for purpose of immigration. If they issue you PCC, then well and good and IRCC should be able to accept it. If not, then you need to request IRCC to issue you the request letter.
I got it at the time of leaving Bahrain as my employer provided me a request letter in Arabic.

shariq123

Jun 8, 2016
Wolverine17 said:
Thanks for your reply,i contacted the canadian council in bahrain via email and they asked me to contact the canadian embassy in abudhabi since its the one responsible for bahraini residents,i contacted it via email but no reply untill now,may i ask if you are living in bahrain??
No, I'm not a resident of Bahrain but I'm of Saudi Arabia and for both the countries CIC does not require you to submit a PCC at the time of submitting your application. So at the moment you don't need to worry about the PCC.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
sushsmart15 said:
You can definitely approach the Bahrain CID and request them to issue you PCC based on the ITA letter and tell them that this is for purpose of immigration. If they issue you PCC, then well and good and IRCC should be able to accept it. If not, then you need to request IRCC to issue you the request letter.
I got it at the time of leaving Bahrain as my employer provided me a request letter in Arabic.
Where can i get my letter for ita?i only have an ita update in my profile only

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
shariq123 said:
No, I'm not a resident of Bahrain but I'm of Saudi Arabia and for both the countries CIC does not require you to submit a PCC at the time of submitting your application. So at the moment you don't need to worry about the PCC.
I left ksa long time and i obtained pcc from there eventhough pcc from saudi is not required for residents who left

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Wolverine17 said:
Where can i get my letter for ita?i only have an ita update in my profile only
ITA letter means the PDF that you receive in your messages in EE profile.
Just open your messages section, open and save the ITA in PDF form.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
sushsmart15 said:
ITA letter means the PDF that you receive in your messages in EE profile.
Just open your messages section, open and save the ITA in PDF form.
Oh ok i see thanks,wanted to ask about something called uci number what is that?

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Wolverine17 said:
Oh ok i see thanks,wanted to ask about something called uci number what is that?
You need not worry about that as of now. Those applying to Canada immigration for the first time will be given UCI only after submission of e-APR and that too after some time period.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
sushsmart15 said:
You need not worry about that as of now. Those applying to Canada immigration for the first time will be given UCI only after submission of e-APR and that too after some time period.
I am asking because i was asked about it in the forms

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
There is another issue as well,i have heard that police authorities in gulf countries issue pcc from the date they issue your id and not from the date you land or enter the country,i have heard of rejections happening because pcc is not covering the whole period of stay,anyone having proper info in that regards please?

tarpank

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Waiting
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Wolverine17 said:
There is another issue as well,i have heard that police authorities in gulf countries issue pcc from the date they issue your id and not from the date you land or enter the country,i have heard of rejections happening because pcc is not covering the whole period of stay,anyone having proper info in that regards please?
Please provide your phone number. I am also in Bahrain and need the same. Would like to speak to you.

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
hello
my ITA application was rejected because the CID office issued a Good Conduct cert only from my first stamped PR and for my husband from his last. :(

can you please let me know how it worked for you? i am trying to apply again from the beginning and this time i dont want anything to go wrong. Please help.

Also what does this mean exactly?

For countries where you've lived for six months or more in total, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you lived in that country.