+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC INDIA

Sh8888

Aug 1, 2018
Hi, I am from India residing in US for last two years.

I need PCC for Express Entry, can I apply through local police station in India or PSK?
Or I have to obtain it through Indian Counsulate?

Thanks!
Hi,

I need PCC for Express Entry, can I apply through local police station in India or PSK?

Thanks!

Thanks!
Hi,

Did you apply it through India or Consulate in the states?
I applied here but they are not responsive and they said I have to wait minimum 30 days but it can take longer than that. So I considered applying in India itself (my family will apply behalf of me)

Can you please let me know if this worked for you?
Thanks in Advance!

Hridesh13

Jul 19, 2018
Hi,

Hi,

Did you apply it through India or Consulate in the states?
I applied here but they are not responsive and they said I have to wait minimum 30 days but it can take longer than that. So I considered applying in India itself (my family will apply behalf of me)

Can you please let me know if this worked for you?
Thanks in Advance!
Hi,
I have not applied yet for PCC, as I am still waiting for the ECA from IQAS.
I think you should double check weather the PCC from India will be valid or not, as you are based in US now.

Vick12

Aug 2, 2018
I am currently living in India. But i have made several trips to canada in the past which were more than 6 months longer. I have been there as a student and also as a post graduate worker. Unfortunately i could not get my pr there so i returned to india. Now that i have my ITA, how should i go about getting my Police clearance certificate. Do i need to get it for the time spent in canada . If yes, how should i get it done from india.

Sh8888

Aug 1, 2018
I am currently living in India. But i have made several trips to canada in the past which were more than 6 months longer. I have been there as a student and also as a post graduate worker. Unfortunately i could not get my pr there so i returned to india. Now that i have my ITA, how should i go about getting my Police clearance certificate. Do i need to get it for the time spent in canada . If yes, how should i get it done from india.
Hi Vick,

You don’t need PCC for time spent in Canada. You only need PCC India and from any other country/countries you have sprint more than six months in.

Hope this helps!

Hridesh13

Jul 19, 2018
no biggie
Hi,
I am applying for PCC at India Consulate in New York.
I have a small query regarding money order, in the consulate website it says, "Fee: A non-refundable fee of US$25/- (if the current passport is issued from the New York Consulate) and US$40/- (if the current passport is issued elsewhere) + US$2/- towards Indian Community Welfare Fee (ICWF) per attestation. The fee may be paid through money order/cashiers’ cheque in favour of Embassy/Consulate if applying in person."

My confusion is do I need to send one money order of $ 42 or separate money order of $40 and $2 and to whose name it should be?

Kindly suggest if anyone have applied for PCC at New York Consulate?
Thanks!