+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC India

May 20, 2017
I am currently awaiting an ITA..CRS is 414.

I thought of finding out the process of PCC for India. I am currently based in Mumbai however my passport has my permanent address which is in Delhi.

What is the best way to get PCC in this case?

Thanks in advance!

elzsb

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
You have to apply from Passport Seva Kendra which will give you a PCC for whole of India not by state.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
I am currently awaiting an ITA..CRS is 414.

I thought of finding out the process of PCC for India. I am currently based in Mumbai however my passport has my permanent address which is in Delhi.

What is the best way to get PCC in this case?

Thanks in advance!
If the address on your passport and the place where u r residing now are same, you will get pcc the same day. But if your current residence address is different than what it is on passport i think they will advice a procedure where in you have submit some additional documents and there will be a verification

May 20, 2017
If the address on your passport and the place where u r residing now are same, you will get pcc the same day. But if your current residence address is different than what it is on passport i think they will advice a procedure where in you have submit some additional documents and there will be a verification
Thanks! Can I request a police verification online??

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not so easy :) .. you will have to book an appointment at PSK and show up with your documents
How Many days does it take for PCC ?? Let's say I take appointment at PSK show up at the time. after that do I need to visit police station or anything?

My current address and passport address is same. However I work in a different city so going back and forth to my hometown will be troublesome. Can I get PCC wrapped in one day by visiting PSK ??

emsea405

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
How Many days does it take for PCC ?? Let's say I take appointment at PSK show up at the time. after that do I need to visit police station or anything?

My current address and passport address is same. However I work in a different city so going back and forth to my hometown will be troublesome. Can I get PCC wrapped in one day by visiting PSK ??
It took us three weeks to get it. It all depends on which city you are in for how long it will take and whether u will need to visit police station. In our case they didn't do anything till we went there. I am not sure where and how you can handle the process since you live at a different place. Maybe start a new thread as to where u shud be applying for PCC. From my limited knowledge it should be applied from the place u are staying currently. The PCC itself will be from ministry of external affairs and not contain an address.

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Hi All,

I am going for my PCC appointment tomorrow. Since my passport address and current address are different, I am expecting a PV at current address. I have 11 months rent agreements starting April 2016 onwards. They are however not important as they are not registered.

Hoping that the below documents works for me
- verified e aadhar (issued in May 2017)
- Bank statement (account opened on march 2017)
- company letter (private company)
- ITA letter
- Profile details
- Letter to RPO

For my spouse
- verified e aadhar (updated in September 2017)
- post paid bills (airtel)
- ITA letter
- Profile details
- Letter to RPO

Other than Rental agreement and Credit card bills. I do not have any proof from April 2016 to March 2017. Though my residence has been in the same location for last two years. Will update regarding my status for PCC in India as I progress.

Seniors can shed some light for the above if it is sufficient for getting the PCC done or I need to approach higher authorities in case it is delayed or unnecessarily made complex.

tks,
tbn2k18

imdsumit

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
India
Category........
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-09-2019
Hi All,

I am going for my PCC appointment tomorrow. Since my passport address and current address are different, I am expecting a PV at current address. I have 11 months rent agreements starting April 2016 onwards. They are however not important as they are not registered.

Hoping that the below documents works for me
- verified e aadhar (issued in May 2017)
- Bank statement (account opened on march 2017)
- ITA letter
- Profile details
- Letter to RPO

For my spouse
- verified e aadhar (updated in September 2017)
- post paid bills (airtel)
- ITA letter
- Profile details
- Letter to RPO

Other than Rental agreement and Credit card bills. I do not have any proof from April 2016 to March 2017. Though my residence has been in the same location for last two years. Will update regarding my status for PCC in India as I progress.

Seniors can shed some light for the above if it is sufficient for getting the PCC done or I need to approach higher authorities in case it is delayed or unnecessarily made complex.

tks,
tbn2k18
Hey, can you please share how your PCC went ?
Which documents worked for you?

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Hey, can you please share how your PCC went ?
Which documents worked for you?
They saw the Passports and Aadhar. My Spouse got PCC directly and for me there was physical verification.

Regards,
tbn2k18

Rick2212

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hi
My wife applied for PCC from india
Did any one know what is the next stage after PCC printed.

Thanks

Puja shalini

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Hi ,
I m waiting for my ITA, so planning to get my pcc meanwhile as m expecting ITA in next draw. I m married in canada and at present m n my husband are in india. And i dont live at the same address as my passport even my parents aren’t at the same address . We shifted to a new place. My husbands house is in different city. Now that i m in different city from my parents. For pcc should i show proof of new address with the bills at my parents place or can i show my marriage certificate registered in canada as a proof and can show my husbands address as my present address???