+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC -India (Wrong police station name)

amarcalca

Mar 7, 2021
Hello Team,
For PCC India, I mentioned wrong Police Station name. Technically, it was not wrong, because 3 new police station opened in that area.
I put the correct address with Police Station name on the PCC form. Later, I learnt that my India Home address was in different police station jurisdiction.
and the status says " Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate."
Havent heard back anything from CGI Toronto.

Should I reapply or wait for consulate email or call.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Anand_reddy

Jul 30, 2021
Hi,
I have been staying in Canada for last one year in a closed work permit. I have given my last four companies experience when I applied for work permit. I got some problems with my first company. So I don't want to use that experience in my express entry application.
Could anyone please let me know if I can remove that experience and apply for my PR?

Your reply here is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hello Team,
For PCC India, I mentioned wrong Police Station name. Technically, it was not wrong, because 3 new police station opened in that area.
I put the correct address with Police Station name on the PCC form. Later, I learnt that my India Home address was in different police station jurisdiction.
and the status says " Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate."

I did that mistake and had to physically go to the "wrong" police station and ask them to assign to the right one.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hi,
I have been staying in Canada for last one year in a closed work permit. I have given my last four companies experience when I applied for work permit. I got some problems with my first company. So I don't want to use that experience in my express entry application.
Could anyone please let me know if I can remove that experience and apply for my PR?

Your reply here is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
You are free to decide on what work experience you wish to claim points for. For EE, there should be 1 year continuous work experience with the primary NOC to be eligible.
All other work experience not claimed should be listed under the personal history section.

Reactions: Anand_reddy

Anand_reddy

Jul 30, 2021
You are free to decide on what work experience you wish to claim points for. For EE, there should be 1 year continuous work experience with the primary NOC to be eligible.
All other work experience not claimed should be listed under the personal history section.
Thanks for your reply.
Is it okay, if I don't mention that experience in my application?
Will they compare the work history with my old work permit application? Does it affects my pr application?

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Thanks for your reply.
Is it okay, if I don't mention that experience in my application?
Will they compare the work history with my old work permit application? Does it affects my pr application?
It's not advisable to completely omit from your personal history. There's an obligation from the applicants to declare all activity. Work experiences in personal history will not require any reference letters.

Anand_reddy

Jul 30, 2021
It's not advisable to completely omit from your personal history. There's an obligation from the applicants to declare all activity. Work experiences in personal history will not require any reference letters.
Okay. I thank you for your quick reply.
That means there won't be any background check on that work experience right?

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Okay. I thank you for your quick reply.
That means there won't be any background check on that work experience right?
Yup. It has not been claimed for any CRS selection. It won't be part of Eligibility check.

bhosleswati4

Jul 2, 2022
Hello Team,

Hey there, Could you please let me know if your PCC was approved, or you submitted new application with correct police station.
I did the same mistake and wondering how should I proceed with it.

Madhurdeep

Jul 21, 2022
Hello Team,

I am in the same situation, how did you process with this, did you reapply ?

Madhurdeep

Jul 21, 2022
Hey there, Could you please let me know if your PCC was approved, or you submitted new application with correct police station.
I did the same mistake and wondering how should I proceed with it.
Hi, I am facing the same issue, how did you proceed with the application

dentist1

Oct 25, 2022
Hello Team,

Hey what ended up happening? I think I have a similar situation. Thanks

dentist1

Oct 25, 2022
I am in the same situation can you please tell me the next steps.
I applied from Canada, and as soon as status showed “wrong police station”, I contacted the Consulate with the application number and mentioned to them the correct police station, so instead of rejecting application or returning the application to me, they forwarded the application to correct police station, which not only saved my time but also money and a lot of headache. Hope this helps.