+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC India help

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
There is no real answer for knowing if you get it on same day or not. I was not expecting it but received it and I feel just lucky. My husband had brand new one month old passport but still went through PV. It got cleared but time duration is longer in this process. So its entirely dependent on case to case and the officer in charge. Good luck to you.
Ah okay. See if you’re applying in India it shouldn’t matter. Even if you don’t get it same day you can still get it in one week. As you’re physically there and can do follow ups with local police station. So there is nothing to worry. You will be able to submit your application before December for sure. It would be more complicated in case you’re applying in a consulate and they refer yor case back to India.
Thanks guys for always being there to help.

vichauhan

Sep 3, 2018
Guys, please tell me.
On the PCC day, do we need to carry all our passports(old and the current one) ? As far as documents are concerned I believe only address proof is required.

karamkhaira

Apr 9, 2021
I just put my house number before village name on my pcc else everything is same as passport address is it fine?
Pcc address
H N 22 vill abc po abc

passport
Vill abc po abc