Jul 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I am in the process of applying for citizenship. I stayed in India from Jul.2015 to Apr.2017 for which I was issued a PCC from consulate in Toronto in Jan.2018 (for reliability clearance process but the PCC doesn't mention anything about the purpose or intended use). Does anyone know if PCC issued in Jan.2018 can be used now in Jul.2020 for citizenship application?

Does PCC expire?

I went through content on PCC - it doesn't mention anything about validity. Also, I didn't travel to India after PCC was issued. So, I feel it should be ok to use it. Any thoughts/suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!

gaggu13

May 30, 2015
hi.. i am here in canada. I wana ask while doing PCC verification do police go to the address at the passport ??

how all this works.please help me ..i really want to know.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Hi All,

I am in the process of applying for citizenship. I stayed in India from Jul.2015 to Apr.2017 for which I was issued a PCC from consulate in Toronto in Jan.2018 (for reliability clearance process but the PCC doesn't mention anything about the purpose or intended use). Does anyone know if PCC issued in Jan.2018 can be used now in Jul.2020 for citizenship application?

Does PCC expire?

I went through content on PCC - it doesn't mention anything about validity. Also, I didn't travel to India after PCC was issued. So, I feel it should be ok to use it. Any thoughts/suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!
it should be good provided you haven't again gone back to India