+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC INDIA BLS

Mike756933

Jan 20, 2021
Hello,

I have applied my PCC through postal service on 4th Feb 2021, I tracked my postal tracking and it say they delivered the next day; however, when I am tracking online at BLS website, it says NO RECORD. Does anyone know how can I know if they have started the processing or how to check on my application. Anyone in similar situation.

sweta soni

Nov 27, 2014
Hi All, I have submitted my PCC application few days ago and Just got to know that Instead of $44.40 we had to make a DD of $41.40. Will they not proceed my PCC because of that?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi All, I have submitted my PCC application few days ago and Just got to know that Instead of $44.40 we had to make a DD of $41.40. Will they not proceed my PCC because of that?
Yes they will return it :( . They need exact fees so f $41.40 . Where are you located?

hello2world

Oct 28, 2018
I am in Toronto area. BLS location is Brampton one
Are you able to track your application status? In my case, it only shows no record found. I have another question regarding the final destination where it was delivered. Could you tell me if it is delivered in Brampton or in Mississauga? Mine is delivered in Mississauga on 4th of May. When was your application delivered and when did you receive the update on email? Thank you.

sweta soni

Nov 27, 2014
Are you able to track your application status? In my case, it only shows no record found. I have another question regarding the final destination where it was delivered. Could you tell me if it is delivered in Brampton or in Mississauga? Mine is delivered in Mississauga on 4th of May. When was your application delivered and when did you receive the update on email? Thank you.
I have applied on April 28th and it is still showing No Record Found for me. I paid 44.40 for Demand draft and today morning i called BLS and they said they will reject our application because we paid wrong amount. They informed me to resend application without wasting time as if it will return it will take another 15 days. So just go with fresh application. Mine was delivered to Brampton location

Reactions: hello2world

hello2world

Oct 28, 2018
I have applied on April 28th and it is still showing No Record Found for me. I paid 44.40 for Demand draft and today morning i called BLS and they said they will reject our application because we paid wrong amount. They informed me to resend application without wasting time as if it will return it will take another 15 days. So just go with fresh application. Mine was delivered to Brampton location
Just want to confirm the status. How would you check your status for your postal application? As I sent my documents through postal as well, the package was delivered on the 4th of May but I am not able to check the status. I am trying both Postal as well as a walk-in from the drop-down menu.

Karminder warring

Apr 2, 2021
Just want to confirm the status. How would you check your status for your postal application? As I sent my documents through postal as well, the package was delivered on the 4th of May but I am not able to check the status. I am trying both Postal as well as a walk-in from the drop-down menu.
Hey mine also reached on same day by postal application plz let me know when u get any update?