+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC INDIA BLS

komalmonga123

May 28, 2018
Current PCC Status:
Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.

Q1) What happens next?
Q2) Any idea when I can expect my PCC after the status was updated to the above?

hello2world

Oct 28, 2018
Current PCC Status:
Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.

Q1) What happens next?
Q2) Any idea when I can expect my PCC after the status was updated to the above?
I have the same status. It may take 3 weeks I guess once we have this status, I guess. Once we get a clear result from the local police station, the result will be shared with the concerned Passport Seva Kendra in India, which forward it to the Consulate in Canada where actual PCC may be issued, which would be delivered to the applicant via Purolator, shipped by BLS, in case of Postal application. This entire process may take 3-4 weeks I guess. I am just assuming. I am in the same boat as you are.

Karminder warring

Apr 2, 2021
I have the same status. It may take 3 weeks I guess once we have this status, I guess. Once we get a clear result from the local police station, the result will be shared with the concerned Passport Seva Kendra in India, which forward it to the Consulate in Canada where actual PCC may be issued, which would be delivered to the applicant via Purolator, shipped by BLS, in case of Postal application. This entire process may take 3-4 weeks I guess. I am just assuming. I am in the same boat as you are.
Hey did u guys got any status update or did police did verification backhome? Mine done today