+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC from UAE for Business Visitor

Aug 16, 2018
I've stayed in the UAE as a Business Visitor on several trips all of which amount to over 7 months. Now I know that PCC required only if you've stayed in a country for 6 months or more in a row, but in the third example given here, it says that the system will not ask for a PCC but the Visa officer might. So with me not having had an Emirates ID (since i was a BUSINESS VISITOR), do I need to get a PCC from UAE and if so what is the procedure?

I am an Indian citizen, residing in India. I did follow the fingerprints method mentioned here but the fingerprint cell in Patiala house denied to get it done and I was directed to contact the UAE Embassy in Vasant Kunj directly. The lady at the Embassy asked me to register here, that the PCC would be emailed to me and I would have to take the PCC printout to the embassy, where they would put a sticker on it and legalize it. Since I don't have my Emirates ID, it wouldn't let me register. I tried entering the last held Visa number to no avail. I tried contacting the embassy, then the UAE MOI and the Emirates ID unit in UAE but again in vain.

After a lot of searching I found this link, tried to apply there but my payment was rejected since you have to pay by a card issued in the GCC. I've mailed the dubai police regarding this and am awaiting a reply.

All of this leaves me with the following questions:

1. As a Business Visitor (who stayed intermittently in UAE and did not draw any salary there), am I still required to get a PCC and if so what is the procedure?
2. In case obtaining a PCC isn't possible since I was a visitor, what do I do if a Visa officer asks me for one (I'm preparing my documents well in advance so that I have them handy the moment I get my ITA)
3. What would constitute a proper proof of me having tried to get a PCC in vain if the UAE government denies the request since I was a Business Visitor?

Any help/advice/suggestion would be highly appreciated

Thanks in advance :)

Reactions: Enaselayan

Enaselayan

Jan 31, 2019
I've stayed in the UAE as a Business Visitor on several trips all of which amount to over 7 months. Now I know that PCC required only if you've stayed in a country for 6 months or more in a row, but in the third example given here, it says that the system will not ask for a PCC but the Visa officer might. So with me not having had an Emirates ID (since i was a BUSINESS VISITOR), do I need to get a PCC from UAE and if so what is the procedure?

I am an Indian citizen, residing in India. I did follow the fingerprints method mentioned here but the fingerprint cell in Patiala house denied to get it done and I was directed to contact the UAE Embassy in Vasant Kunj directly. The lady at the Embassy asked me to register here, that the PCC would be emailed to me and I would have to take the PCC printout to the embassy, where they would put a sticker on it and legalize it. Since I don't have my Emirates ID, it wouldn't let me register. I tried entering the last held Visa number to no avail. I tried contacting the embassy, then the UAE MOI and the Emirates ID unit in UAE but again in vain.

After a lot of searching I found this link, tried to apply there but my payment was rejected since you have to pay by a card issued in the GCC. I've mailed the dubai police regarding this and am awaiting a reply.

1. As a Business Visitor (who stayed intermittently in UAE and did not draw any salary there), am I still required to get a PCC and if so what is the procedure?
2. In case obtaining a PCC isn't possible since I was a visitor, what do I do if a Visa officer asks me for one (I'm preparing my documents well in advance so that I have them handy the moment I get my ITA)
3. What would constitute a proper proof of me having tried to get a PCC in vain if the UAE government denies the request since I was a Business Visitor?

I have same situation but in Bahrain, no id card and no resident Only Business trips, can you tell me what happened with you ?! I received ITA and I need your advice

Deenu

Oct 12, 2020

Any updates ?