+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC From Punjab (India)

evolver10

Star Member
Jun 14, 2015
Hi all ,
Does somebody from Punjab have a sample of PCC required for spousal sponsorship ?
I have got one from Police Commissioner’s office in Amritsar but not sure if the format is acceptable . And do I need two PCC’s (one from my hometown and one from my husband’s ) I changed my address to husband’s after wedding last year .

Thanks very much .

Jotsran

Nov 28, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
nvdo
App. Filed.......
13-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-11-2018
File Transfer...
27-11-2018
Med's Request
06-11-2018
Med's Done....
12-11-2018
All pccs are acceptable. You only need one pcc.

JJS

Jan 29, 2011
Hi all ,
Does somebody from Punjab have a sample of PCC required for spousal sponsorship ?
I have got one from Police Commissioner’s office in Amritsar but not sure if the format is acceptable . And do I need two PCC’s (one from my hometown and one from my husband’s ) I changed my address to husband’s after wedding last year .

Thanks very much .
Please do not fall into the police. Create an account on passport website and create an account. Book an appointment for PCC for Canada with a reason "Immigration Other than citizenship". This would require your spouse to appear at the Passport office and they would schedule a police verification in case the address of the passport is different than the address on the verification request. A police official will visit you, have neighbors sign as guarantors and there you go. In less than 2 weeks you will receive a message saying the PCC is ready for pickup. So you can go anytime and they'll verify ID proofs again and print you 2 stamped/signed copies of PCC. Hope this helps!