+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC from Noida / Greater Noida - Steps

Jazz84

Jun 27, 2018
Great Thanks..Could you share a snapshot of your PCC letter..Or just share the main contents on what they write..
For example, do they mention in the PCC that this person has stayed in his current location during a specific period or anything of that sort?? Or is it a general letter stating that there are no criminal records etc.

Regards,
Jasmeet

Last edited:

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Great Thanks..Could you share a snapshot of your PCC letter..Or just share the main contents on what they write..
For example, do they mention in the PCC that this person has stayed in his current location during a specific period or anything of that sort?? Or is it a general letter stating that there are no criminal records etc.

Regards,
Jasmeet
I don't know how to insert image here.

Here is the information:

"This is to certify that Mr X s/o Mr XX is residing in Dstt Gautam Budh Nagar since 20XX. His address is XXXx, Sec XX, Police Station XX Dstt Gautam Budh Nagar. During all these years , holder of Indiain passport no. Axxxxxxxx, there is nothing adverse recorded against him in local police station and local intelligence unit records of Dstt Gautam Budh Nagar.

This certificate is issued in response to application dates xx-xx-xxxx and to be used only for Canada. "

aastha91

May 9, 2018
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-01-2018
Hello Everyone,

I have some concerns regarding my PCC. I am currently staying in Noida from the past 4 years.
My passport has the address of my Paying Guest in Noida, in which I was staying for around 3 years. I had then moved to another location in Noida itself and from the past 7 months I am living in the new place.
So exactly where will my PCC take place from, the passport address or the one I am currently staying?

And one more thing, for Noida location is Surajpur the only location to submit the PCC Details?

Can somebody please help.

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Hello Everyone,

I have some concerns regarding my PCC. I am currently staying in Noida from the past 4 years.
My passport has the address of my Paying Guest in Noida, in which I was staying for around 3 years. I had then moved to another location in Noida itself and from the past 7 months I am living in the new place.
So exactly where will my PCC take place from, the passport address or the one I am currently staying?

And one more thing, for Noida location is Surajpur the only location to submit the PCC Details?

Can somebody please help.
You need to mention, Both the places. May be visit the Surajpur Office and they will guide you on this.
Surajpur SSP office is the only location.

Alternate you can apply PCC at PSK.

amit202

Aug 27, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I have for a query reg PCC. I have stayed in multiples states and currently residing in Noida, so can you please let me know which option i should go with.

1. Go for PCC from PSK since this one will be issued for entire country.
3. PCC of current location is also sufficient and hence can apply for Noida

Also can i start the process even before receiving the ITA (as per the current CRS score, would get in next draw in around 2 weeks) ?

Ramyjas

Jan 25, 2019
Guys i have a query. I am a permanent resident of ludhiana and moved to jalandhar after my marriage.i have done pcc for both jalandhar n ludhiana and also the psk pcc but i studied in noida for 2 years and stayed in hostel there.Do i need a pcc for noida as well. If yes, plz tell the process.

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Guys i have a query. I am a permanent resident of ludhiana and moved to jalandhar after my marriage.i have done pcc for both jalandhar n ludhiana and also the psk pcc but i studied in noida for 2 years and stayed in hostel there.Do i need a pcc for noida as well. If yes, plz tell the process.
PSK PCC is enough you dont need any more PCCs. Use only one as PSK PCC is for whole India.

tally120

May 22, 2019
I had a query. I am NRI for last 2 years due to my work requirements. I was staying in NOIDA from 2008 to 2017. I want PCC from 2009 to 2017. How my case would be processed since I am not in NOIDA now.
Thanks