ash137

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Process to get PCC from Police station in Noida / Greater Noida

1. Visit the SSP office in Surajpur, Greater Noida (next to District court)
2. Pick PCC form and fees challan from clerk on 1st floor
3. Make 2 additional copies of fees form and filled PCC form (for your records)
4. Submit the fees for Rs 50 in SBI branch in the next building, they will return one copy (out of 3)
5. Submit the set of docs - PCC, Fees, Passport copy, address copy to the clerk
6. Wait for the local Police station guy to visit in next week.
7. Be available for verification and take care of 'chai paani'
8. Wait 3 more days after local visit and then visit clerk again in SSP office
9. Take care of 'chai paani' for clerk and get PCC in 3-4 days later.
10. Total duration - 12-15 days. Cost - 2-3k for 2 forms.

Mandy1

Dec 26, 2016
Hi

Thanks for your advice and it has been very helpful.

But the cost of Chai Pani has increased to 4000 for two ;D.

I have a query, on my PCC certificate it is mentioned that "During all these years there is nothing adverse recorded against him in local police station and local intelligence unit records of Distt-Gautam Budh Nagar"

So this documents mentions Local Police station. I hope this is not case of concern with CIC as it mentions Local Police Station instead of India.

Also, Did you submitted only PPC received from SSP noida?? or did you got police verification done from Passport office too??

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Would suggest you to to get it from PSK as in this case it mentions district (geographically bound). The PSK one doesn't mention any district

farazh89

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mandy1 said:
Hi

Thanks for your advice and it has been very helpful.

But the cost of Chai Pani has increased to 4000 for two ;D.

I have a query, on my PCC certificate it is mentioned that "During all these years there is nothing adverse recorded against him in local police station and local intelligence unit records of Distt-Gautam Budh Nagar"

So this documents mentions Local Police station. I hope this is not case of concern with CIC as it mentions Local Police Station instead of India.

Also, Did you submitted only PPC received from SSP noida?? or did you got police verification done from Passport office too??
If you have not lived at any other place other than Noida, then you are fine. Otherwise, as pointed above get a new one from PSK as it is for entire India and the process is simple and straightforward.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
If you go to PSK, there is no need to give chai pani.

Reactions: kushagra452

Mandy1

Dec 26, 2016
Hi All

Thanks for the suggestions.

One more query, My passport has a Premanent and current address of my home town I.e. Ludhiana but I have stayed in 4 states in india in past 6 years and currently I am living in Noida, Uttar Pradesh.

So which PSK should I approach ?? The one in Ludhiana or in Noida??

Thanks again guys

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Mandy1 said:
Hi All

Thanks for the suggestions.

One more query, My passport has a Premanent and current address of my home town I.e. Ludhiana but I have stayed in 4 states in india in past 6 years and currently I am living in Noida, Uttar Pradesh.

So which PSK should I approach ?? The one in Ludhiana or in Noida??

Thanks again guys
If you have a residential proof of current address (along with address details of your stay in the last 1 year) then go to Noida, otherwise go to Ludhiana. I hope your family or someone still stays at that address and you will be able manage the police verification

sunnyb7

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
Does anyone know if living in Noida and greater Noida both during last one year can complicate the process? I have lived few months in Noida and Few in Greater Noida. Will there be 2 police inquiries by 2 different police persons?

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
same
If you have a residential proof of current address (along with address details of your stay in the last 1 year) then go to Noida, otherwise go to Ludhiana. I hope your family or someone still stays at that address and you will be able manage the police verification
same situation, i think we need to go to PSK from where passport was issue as i was not able to get a appointment.

Jazz84

Jun 27, 2018
Hi Guys,
Have read the comments..I have recently moved to Noida in the month of May 2018. Prior to this I was staying in Delhi for 1.5 years. Should I go to a police station in Surajpur, Greater Noida or simple go to local passport seva kendra and apply for police clearance certificate.. Please guide..Thanks

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Hi Guys,
Have read the comments..I have recently moved to Noida in the month of May 2018. Prior to this I was staying in Delhi for 1.5 years. Should I go to a police station in Surajpur, Greater Noida or simple go to local passport seva kendra and apply for police clearance certificate.. Please guide..Thanks
PSK thing seem good as that is valid for whole india, it will be fast if address is not changed. I have applied at surajpur and waiting in 3rd week now.

Jazz84

Jun 27, 2018
Thanks for your response. So now since I have been in Noida for only 1.5 months should I apply at surajpur.. Because in PSK i will have to mention the delhi Address also..

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Thanks for your response. So now since I have been in Noida for only 1.5 months should I apply at surajpur.. Because in PSK i will have to mention the delhi Address also..
you will need PCC for all addresses for last 10 years I believe. Or One PCC from PSK. Rest check more, i am also working on same. Got PCC for my last address and getting one for noida now.

Jazz84

Jun 27, 2018
Thanks..But getting pcc for all addresses is to cumbersome and difficult. I guess they want one pcc for each country you have stayed in..

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Hi all, I got my PCC from Surajpur SSP office in 22 days after application and 8-9 follow up. (On Phone only). and what was surprising NO CHAI PANI. (not a single paisa.)

Process as in first post:-
1. Visit the SSP office in Surajpur, Greater Noida (next to District court)
2. Pick PCC form and fees challan from clerk on 1st floor
3. Make 2 additional copies of fees form and filled PCC form (for your records)
4. Submit the fees for Rs 50 in SBI branch in the next building, they will return one copy (out of 3). SBI branch accepts fee from 11:00 AM to 1:30 PM. you may spent an hour here. Another SBI branch accepts fee in Sector 15 Noida (9 AM to 11 AM)
5. Submit the set of docs - PCC, Fees, Passport copy, address copy to the clerk (Get Clerk's personal number if you live far)
6. Wait for the local Police station guy to visit in next week.
7. Be available for verification. No CHAI PANI.
8. Local polica station will send your case to LIU (Local intelligence Unit. (Suggestions is not to visit there for status, if you do, they might hod your file deliberately for CHAI PANI)
9. Wait for a week after local visit and then visit clerk again in SSP office
9. They usually type your PCC infront of you, you can check information for correctness.
10. Total duration - 20-25 days.

Another option is get docs in your hand and move local police station and then LIU, will cost more and Time less.

I hope this help.