+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC from Iran

Calgary2014

Nov 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
I live in Canada and don't know how to get the PCC from Iran. I phoned the interests section of Iran in the USA and was told that getting the PCC may take up to 8 months. If anyone is here who lives in Canada and has got the PCC from Iran please share your experience

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/iran.asp

Calgary2014

Nov 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
OMG_Chakromakro said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/iran.asp
I've seen this but it says "You may apply at your nearest Iranian embassy." As I explained there is no embassy here in Canada and applying through the interests section of Iran in the USA may take up to 8 months

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
from what i see and searched , there is one in OTTAWA . 245 Metcalfe St, Ottawa, ON K2P 2K2

Calgary2014

Nov 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
Used to be there up until 2012. I think liberal government is negotiating to reopen the embassy but it 's not gonna be tomorrow

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
in that case ,here's a link see if you find some info here :

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/police-certificate-for-express-entry-t390237.0.html

and how about calling someone back home and getting one ?

Also visit this link : http://www.fingerprintexperts.in/pcc-police-clearance-certificate-iran.html
im gettin a feeling that you can apply for iranian PCC from india ?? again not sure ,look that up

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any possibility of contacting another embassy in another country to see how long it takes?

Maybe you can have a friend or family member provide the documents needed for its processing in another country (if possible)?

Calgary2014

Nov 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
DelPiero07 said:
Any possibility of contacting another embassy in another country to see how long it takes?

Maybe you can have a friend or family member provide the documents needed for its processing in another country (if possible)?
That's what I wanna know. I wanna know if I can get the fingerprint done here in Canada and send it to someone in Iran

jjqhq

Jul 12, 2017
That's what I wanna know. I wanna know if I can get the fingerprint done here in Canada and send it to someone in Iran
I believe you already passed the phase, but gonna leave this for others who might find it helpful.

Technically, you can send official fingerprints and you should get the PCC. Some people did it. Although, if the guy at the office is not in his good day, might start grumbling. You know, basic govt attitude in the country. So, your acquaintance might try another office or day.

If you apply through Embassy (the right way), those lazy-ass people won't touch your file before 2 month at the embassy. It will stay a month in foreign affairs before they open it. Then, couple weeks for Interpol and issuance, and again 1 month to get it back to foreign affairs, and another 2 month in embassy before delivering it to you. So, technically 5~6 month out of 8 is just because they are ... .

You can put pressure on them by calling them everyday and (in case you are lucky enough to have someone living in the capital) you can try sending someone to follow up, only if you have the patience to handle their stupidity.

Good luck

Sayani

Jan 4, 2019
I live in Canada and don't know how to get the PCC from Iran. I phoned the interests section of Iran in the USA and was told that getting the PCC may take up to 8 months. If anyone is here who lives in Canada and has got the PCC from Iran please share your experience
hi.
Did you manage to get ur PCC from Iran? My husband stayed in Iran multiple times for short duration.. but the total.no of days was beyond 6 months.. how did you get it? Or did you get pr without Iran PCC?

sajib_22

Jan 20, 2018
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
hi.
Did you manage to get ur PCC from Iran? My husband stayed in Iran multiple times for short duration.. but the total.no of days was beyond 6 months.. how did you get it? Or did you get pr without Iran PCC?
Hi, did you get your Iranian PCC? Or did you provide an LoE? I'm in the same boat. It would be highly appreciated if you kindly share the details.

Nelousa

May 31, 2019
India
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
02-05-2021
Med's Done....
06-02-2021
Hi, did you get your Iranian PCC? Or did you provide an LoE? I'm in the same boat. It would be highly appreciated if you kindly share the details.
Hi did you get the Iran pcc ??

Nelousa

May 31, 2019
India
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
02-05-2021
Med's Done....
06-02-2021
So are you Iranian nationality or others ?