+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC from Indian Police station is acceptable or no ?!

harsimrannsingh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
You have write a letter to SSP Office that you need PCC for Canada Immigration (PR) and you give the persmission to your father to collect it for you from SSP. But i strongly recommend to use BLS international. IRCC might not accept the one from local station.

Magic05

Aug 2, 2017
You have write a letter to SSP Office that you need PCC for Canada Immigration (PR) and you give the persmission to your father to collect it for you from SSP. But i strongly recommend to use BLS international. IRCC might not accept the one from local station.
Can you oneplease share PCC template provided by local police station in India?

GSM786

Feb 6, 2022
I got a sample for PCC from Punjab SSP office and it menitoned that " He/she bears good moral character, reputation and nothing adverse against him/her criminally in the police record during his/her stay at the ABOVE MENTIONED address.........She is residing at the above address from febraury 2012."

so, this PCC mentions the address and someone told me that IRCC only accepts PCC which doesn't mention address (i.e. from PSK) or PCC which mentions all the addresses from age of 18.

Please advise?

Jul 25, 2016
I got a sample for PCC from Punjab SSP office and it menitoned that " He/she bears good moral character, reputation and nothing adverse against him/her criminally in the police record during his/her stay at the ABOVE MENTIONED address.........She is residing at the above address from febraury 2012."

so, this PCC mentions the address and someone told me that IRCC only accepts PCC which doesn't mention address (i.e. from PSK) or PCC which mentions all the addresses from age of 18.

Please advise?
Did u got ur answer?
DO we need to mention all address adter age 18 on pcc? I recently got married. Already Updated my address on her (PA)address.

hkapoor92

May 18, 2022
Hi, since due to heavy rush , am not able to get PCC appointment before deadline.
Could anyone please confirm if IRCC will accept the PCC from local police station stamped by SSP, Police commissioner or Deputy commissioner ???