+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC from Dubai while living in Saudi Arabia

skhan123

Star Member
Sep 27, 2009
Hi,
I lived in Dubai and need PCC from there. Currently I am in Saudi Arabia. Does any one have or had the same situation. I need to know the procedure for the PCC from dubi while residing in saudi.

It is mentioned in the website that finger prints should be obtined from local police station after attesting it from Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Do I need to get a separate letter from CIC in Arabic as I did it for Saudi PCC?

Please help.

BR...SKhan

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

skhan123 said:
Hi,
I lived in Dubai and need PCC from there. Currently I am in Saudi Arabia. Does any one have or had the same situation. I need to know the procedure for the PCC from dubi while residing in saudi.

It is mentioned in the website that finger prints should be obtined from local police station after attesting it from Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Do I need to get a separate letter from CIC in Arabic as I did it for Saudi PCC?

Please help.

BR...SKhan
Follow the instructions here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/united-arab-emirates.asp No you don't need a letter

"Non-Resident Requests:
Applicants may send applications by courier with a pre-paid airway bill to the relevant office listed below. You must submit with your application the following:

* a set of fingerprints certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the UAE Embassy in your country of current residence;
* a copy of your passport;
* a copy of your former residence visa; and
* applicable fees.
PMM

cc_ccreative

Apr 19, 2010
hi,
did you got pcc from dubai?
can you just tell me the procedure?
as i am also in ksa and want pcc from dubai?
can you give me info where you did fingerprint?
is very helpful if you provide this info

thanx
ccreative

skhan123 said:
Hi,

Please help.

BR...SKhan

skhan123

Star Member
Sep 27, 2009
Hi,
You need to get 2 PPCs from Saudi police One for Saudi and other for UAE. Take the arabic letters (one original and one copy) which you got from CHC london to Ministry of foreign affairs for attestation. They do attestation against some fee per document. Then go to designated police station (in case of riyadh its Batha main Police station). Show them the letters and they will finger print you on two separate sets of police fingerprint cards. If they ask why two, you mention that one is for Dubai.

After one week you will get the PCCs. Actually these are the fingerprint cards with attestation and clearance and stamps. take one of them (which you wanna use for UAE) to ministry of foreign affairs again to get them attested. Now either you can give it to the UAE embassy with 125 Dhs fee and they will get the PCC from Dubai on your behalf. It take approx. 2 weeks or more. OR you just get it attested from UAE embassy and send it to any of your friend in Dubai and he can go directly to Police HQ and apply on your behalf.

I hope it helps.

Reagrds,
SKhan

cc_ccreative

Apr 19, 2010
Hi,
thank you so much for your quick reply.
its very helpful..
still i have some query if you clear to me its really helpful...
actully i dont need saudi pcc i need only dubai one...
then still i need arabic request letter for pcc?
if yes then how can i obtain it because i have only english one.
is it acceptable if i translate it or i have to obtain it from high coommision?
and with arabic letter i have to go Ministry of foreign affairs for attestation for dubai pcc or directly to police station(without attestation as i need only dubai pcc).

waiting for your reply

thankyou...

creative

skhan123 said:
Hi,
You need to get 2 PPCs from Saudi police One for Saudi and other for UAE. Take the arabic letters (one original and one copy) which you got from CHC london to Ministry of foreign affairs for attestation. They do attestation against some fee per document. Then go to designated police station (in case of riyadh its Batha main Police station). Show them the letters and they will finger print you on two separate sets of police fingerprint cards. If they ask why two, you mention that one is for Dubai.

After one week you will get the PCCs. Actually these are the fingerprint cards with attestation and clearance and stamps. take one of them (which you wanna use for UAE) to ministry of foreign affairs again to get them attested. Now either you can give it to the UAE embassy with 125 Dhs fee and they will get the PCC from Dubai on your behalf. It take approx. 2 weeks or more. OR you just get it attested from UAE embassy and send it to any of your friend in Dubai and he can go directly to Police HQ and apply on your behalf.

I hope it helps.

Reagrds,
SKhan

skhan123

Star Member
Sep 27, 2009
Ministry of foreign affairs and police station only accepts arabic letters so better ask CHC for original letter as translation might not be acceptable to them.
With the letter, u have to get it attested by MOFA and then to police station and then again to MOFA and then to UAE embassy. U have to do this procedure if you are gettting for SAudi PCC or for UAE. As its mandatory that u first get PCC from the local country and then send it to the other country from where u want the PCC.

BR//Sohail

cc_ccreative

Apr 19, 2010
Hi,
Actually I am in ksa from last 4 months only...
that’s why high commission didn’t asked me for pcc from ksa...
They asked me only for Dubai one as i reside over there for 3 years...
So high commission issue a Arabic letter for only ksa pcc which i am not requested for...
In this situation what am i suppose to do if i want only Dubai pcc...
I reside in dammam do you know in which police station fingerprint is done...
I am totally new over here if you give any info its very helpful...
Thank you

Creative

skhan123 said:
Ministry of foreign affairs and police station only accepts arabic letters so better ask CHC for original letter as translation might not be acceptable to them.
With the letter, u have to get it attested by MOFA and then to police station and then again to MOFA and then to UAE embassy. U have to do this procedure if you are gettting for SAudi PCC or for UAE. As its mandatory that u first get PCC from the local country and then send it to the other country from where u want the PCC.

BR//Sohail

skhan123

Star Member
Sep 27, 2009
As i mentioned earlier that you need the Arabic letter from CHC London in this case. U can tell them the situation and they will send you the one. Since as per rule, the finger printing shud be done in your country of residence and then u send it to the country where u wanna get the PCC. so in this case fingerprinting is to be done in KSA and for that the arabic letter is compulsory.

I don't know about dammam. but u can check with the main police station in city center.

BR//Sohail

Kickboxing

May 13, 2017
Dear,

I just have a question:

Will at any time we will be asked to produce original documnets ( during landing process or before ) which were uploaded in our eAPR?

"Why i ask this question because i am residing in KSA and i need a PCC from Dubai. The procedure is that i have to do the PCC in saudi and send it to Dubai police but Dubai police retains this PCC Saudi and will give me a PCC Dubai only. So at the end, i will not have the original PCC from Saudi with me but legally i have done it already. Nevertheless, I will surely make relevant translations and scan copy of the original PCC from Saudi and then send it to Dubai Police. I am planning to mention this piece of information in LOE "

Your expert advise please.Thanks