+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC from current address or Permanent Address

Sunny Arora

Jan 24, 2019
Dear All,
This topic was discussed many a times in the forum but still quite open need your help.
I work at Gurgaon for past 4 years and live in a rented accommodation.
  • My permanent residence is of Ambala.
  • I renewed my passport 2 months back and address on my passport if of my permanent one i.e. Ambala.
  • I don't have any address proof of Gurgaon.
  • Now for PCC which address should I pick as I visited the DC office Gurgaon they told that I should have registered rent aggreement which is hard for me to arrange.
  • I have to fill my current address in ITA and if I do my PCC from my home town will there be a problem.
Kindly suggest how to tackle this situation.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Dear All,
This topic was discussed many a times in the forum but still quite open need your help.
I work at Gurgaon for past 4 years and live in a rented accommodation.
  • My permanent residence is of Ambala.
  • I renewed my passport 2 months back and address on my passport if of my permanent one i.e. Ambala.
  • I don't have any address proof of Gurgaon.
  • Now for PCC which address should I pick as I visited the DC office Gurgaon they told that I should have registered rent aggreement which is hard for me to arrange.
  • I have to fill my current address in ITA and if I do my PCC from my home town will there be a problem.
Kindly suggest how to tackle this situation.
You need to get PCC done from a PSK and it won't have any address mentioned so there is no problem at all.

Sunny Arora

Jan 24, 2019
You need to get PCC done from a PSK and it won't have any address mentioned so there is no problem at all.
but while applying for PCC it asks that what is your current address, if I select Gurgaon then it asks address proof of Gurgaon which is a problem.

sd.manojkumar

Jan 21, 2018
Hi...
I am in a situation where the permanent address in passport is in coimbatore and I am living in Bangalore.
Can I book the psk at permanent address and get the pcc ?

My main concern is will the passport officer enquire about the present address and work.

I am doing work from home most of the time and would be in my permanent address mostly.