+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC from BLS, Surrey, BC

shubha.s.6666

Mar 9, 2019
Hi,

I applied for India PCC through BLS Surrey . The only option they had was to send postal application with pickup/return from Purolator. Their office is closed due to covid. They received my application on Jun24th. But, whenever I check application status based on Application Reference Number, it says no records found. Their phone is not accessible. Did someone apply PCC through BLS Surrey recently? How long is the wait time and how do you reach out to them to check application status?

dkindia7

Mar 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2014
hi Shubha, no worries it takes few weeks to get info updated. I just received the passport and PCC back from BLS surrey. the only problem is that they will send enquiries to your local police station in India.

Reactions: shubha.s.6666

shubha.s.6666

Mar 9, 2019
hi Shubha, no worries it takes few weeks to get info updated. I just received the passport and PCC back from BLS surrey. the only problem is that they will send enquiries to your local police station in India.
Thanks for the reply.
Were you able to track application status online with Application Reference Number ?
I have less than 45 days to submit my PR application. So I'm not sure if they will send it on time if they have to contact local police station.

reenu85

Jul 17, 2020
Thanks for the reply.
Were you able to track application status online with Application Reference Number ?
I have less than 45 days to submit my PR application. So I'm not sure if they will send it on time if they have to contact local police station.
Have you got any updates?

My document has reached BLS Surrey via Purolator on 22-Jun-2020 and till now no communication from BLS apart from the "document received mail" which I got 11 days back. Also when check status in https://www.blsindia-canada.com/trackapp.php website using my passport number, it shows as "No records found".

Customer care is also not reachable nowadays. Not sure, how to check.

shubha.s.6666

Mar 9, 2019

My document has reached BLS Surrey via Purolator on 22-Jun-2020 and till now no communication from BLS apart from the "document received mail" which I got 11 days back. Also when check status in https://www.blsindia-canada.com/trackapp.php website using my passport number, it shows as "No records found".

Hello,

There is zero communication or update on BLS site, I did not even get "document received email" and my package was delivered on 24th. I got tired of submitting tickets in their system. I went to their office even though I knew they were closed , just to see if there is some useful information on their notice boards. There was nothing related to PCC. I have been calling them multiple times in a day. They finally picked my call once and said that we will see " no records found" until they "open" our package. Once they open package, they will send it to CGI Vancouver who will then forward it to India for PCC. In most cases there will be police verification at home address. They will then send it back to BLS. It is a lengthy process and with COVID-19 I cant even imagine how long it will take. What I got to know was till now they have only opened packages received before June 19th.
Please let me know if you see any progress for your application.
Good luck with the PR.

shubha.s.6666

Mar 9, 2019

I finally got an update today. My application is forwarded to India. I am able to verify the Status from the portal.

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
I finally got an update today. My application is forwarded to India. I am able to verify the Status from the portal.
Hi
When did u apply and. When did ur reached BLS office.

After how many days I got update..?

My documents reached BLS Surrey on July 7th and no update untill now. Do u have any idea . How long do I need to wait based on it experience.

Thanks

shubha.s.6666

Mar 9, 2019
Hi
When did u apply and. When did ur reached BLS office.

After how many days I got update..?

My documents reached BLS Surrey on July 7th and no update untill now. Do u have any idea . How long do I need to wait based on it experience.

Thanks
It is taking almost a month for BLS to even open our package and send it to CGI and then to India . Mine reached BLS Surrey on 24th of June and the first update I saw was on 22nd of July. It said that it was forwarded to India for processing on July 17th. It will take up to 3 weeks for India PCC completion. It will be sent to Surrey after that.

reenu85

Jul 17, 2020
It is taking almost a month for BLS to even open our package and send it to CGI and then to India . Mine reached BLS Surrey on 24th of June and the first update I saw was on 22nd of July. It said that it was forwarded to India for processing on July 17th. It will take up to 3 weeks for India PCC completion. It will be sent to Surrey after that.
After it is received in CGI, how long it will take for them to send to India for verification? Also, whether we will be able to track status of this as well in https://www.blsindia-canada.com/trackapp.php ?

shubha.s.6666

Mar 9, 2019
After it is received in CGI, how long it will take for them to send to India for verification? Also, whether we will be able to track status of this as well in https://www.blsindia-canada.com/trackapp.php ?
CGI took almost 3.5 weeks to open my package and send it to India but it felt quicker after that. Roughly 7-10 days to reach India. PCC in 1 week. Package dispatch and delivery -roughly 7 days. it took 2.5-3 weeks in total. you can track status in portal.

Last edited:

reenu85

Jul 17, 2020
CGI took almost 3.5 weeks to open my package and send it to India but it felt quicker after that. Roughly 7-10 days to reach India. PCC in 1 week. Package dispatch and delivery -roughly 7 days. it took 2.5-3 weeks in total. you can track status in portal.
What verifications they do in the address? Did they come in person (or) just called to the number given in application?
Also, police verification status can be tracked in this website - https://portal2.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/statusTracker/trackStatusForFileNoNew ??
Please explain.

Daven1209

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
How long it took for you? 2.5-3 weeks or months?

Ilovemylife_tj

Apr 13, 2020
Anyone have any idea how to escalate in BLS international Surrey.. My PCC document is with them since DEC 23rd and no update yet.. i got connected 3 times with phone call and response was "backend team yet to update" .. Anyone have gone through same situation and any suggestions to expedite my request?

Last edited:

nikita5890

Apr 29, 2019
Hello iam on visitors visa here and married to Canadian citizen and we are applying for inland spousal PR and I need to get PCC from BLS, but I don’t have a utility bill and iam on visitors ! Can I get it done ?