+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC FOR INDIA

PSCHANA

Apr 15, 2020
My PCC from India has not arrived yet. It's been 2 months already. Due to COVID the BLS centers near me are closed. I tried calling but the number doesn't work, I have emailed multiple times, no response. The status online is " Ready for collection ". Time is passing to submit my express entry application.

Any help will ne appreciated.

Sep 24, 2020
My PCC from India has not arrived yet. It's been 2 months already. Due to COVID the BLS centers near me are closed. I tried calling but the number doesn't work, I have emailed multiple times, no response. The status online is " Ready for collection ". Time is passing to submit my express entry application.

Any help will ne appreciated.
He did you get your pcc? i have the same message on BLS portal. Don't know what they mean by that,
Would really appreciate your response.

PSCHANA

Apr 15, 2020
If it is ready for collection call their customer service number, let them know that you will be picking it up from a center. You have to be a little stubborn with them TBH. Or you can just go to a center directly and pick it up. Again, be stubborn to enter the building, they might not let you enter and tell you that they will mail it to you.

Sep 24, 2020
If it is ready for collection call their customer service number, let them know that you will be picking it up from a center. You have to be a little stubborn with them TBH. Or you can just go to a center directly and pick it up. Again, be stubborn to enter the building, they might not let you enter and tell you that they will mail it to you.
Did you do the same?

PSCHANA

Apr 15, 2020
I went north york location and they told me to call their customer rep. After calling they guy on the phone tried to insist me that they will mail me the document but I insisted that if I can pick it up it will be easier and I was going to pass Brampton location. After some pushing he told me to pick it up from Brampton location.

So yea, I don't know what's wrong with these people but don't let them step all over you.

Sep 24, 2020
I went north york location and they told me to call their customer rep. After calling they guy on the phone tried to insist me that they will mail me the document but I insisted that if I can pick it up it will be easier and I was going to pass Brampton location. After some pushing he told me to pick it up from Brampton location.

So yea, I don't know what's wrong with these people but don't let them step all over you.
Ok, i tried calling them like a hundred times on their brampton number i do not have any other customer care number if you have any apart from 416-301-2237 can you please share it. Also i have just booked a drop off from their site, god knows if it will work.

Sep 24, 2020
Ok, i tried calling them like a hundred times on their brampton number i do not have any other customer care number if you have any apart from 416-301-2237 can you please share it. Also i have just booked a drop off from their site, god knows if it will work.
sorry i din mention that they are not responding to calls on the number i mentioned after repeated tries.

PSCHANA

Apr 15, 2020
Yea that's another problem. I tried calling multiple times as well. I would advise just got to the location and ask them what's going on. If you have booked a drop off I am not sure how long it takes.

It's like indian government office but you can't bribe these people so they take their time to do their work lol.

Sep 24, 2020
Yea that's another problem. I tried calling multiple times as well. I would advise just got to the location and ask them what's going on. If you have booked a drop off I am not sure how long it takes.

It's like indian government office but you can't bribe these people so they take their time to do their work lol.
What jerks man anyways thanks for your responses.