Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd Oct 2014
Passport Req..
17th Aug 2016
Hi
Application received by CIC on 3rd Oct. CC charged on 19th Dec.
I had a query regarding PCC for HK. I am from India but was in Hong Kong for 6 months 1 day.
I have to submit PCC from HK also as a result.
I visited HK Police website for overseas applicants. Out of their requirements, they need 2 items below :-

1) A photocopy of a letter from the relevant Consulate / Immigration Authority / Government Authority, which contains his or her name and clearly indicates that the production of the Certificate is required.
Question - How do I get this letter from CIC?

2) A full set of his or her fingerprints taken and certified by a recognized police or law enforcement agency where he or she presently resides. A full set of fingerprints should include the impression of each of his or her fingers, the plain impression of the four fingers of his or her left and right hand taken simultaneously, and the plain impressions of thumbs. Certification of the fingerprints must clearly state:

i. The name and rank of the person taking the fingerprints

ii. The full name of the police or law enforcement agency with their official chop, and

iii. The date and place taken
Fingerprints submitted that do not clearly show certification are not acceptable. Fingerprints taken by the applicants themselves, a legal representative or private / commercial agency are also unacceptable.
Question - Where do I get these fingerprints taken from in Toronto? Any specific Police Office here?

I am expecting my AOR in end of Jan or early Feb so please guide me if anyone has idea of this.

Thanks

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CEC_TorontoApplicant said:
Hi
Application received by CIC on 3rd Oct. CC charged on 19th Dec.
I had a query regarding PCC for HK. I am from India but was in Hong Kong for 6 months 1 day.
I have to submit PCC from HK also as a result.
I visited HK Police website for overseas applicants. Out of their requirements, they need 2 items below :-

1) A photocopy of a letter from the relevant Consulate / Immigration Authority / Government Authority, which contains his or her name and clearly indicates that the production of the Certificate is required.
Question - How do I get this letter from CIC?

2) A full set of his or her fingerprints taken and certified by a recognized police or law enforcement agency where he or she presently resides. A full set of fingerprints should include the impression of each of his or her fingers, the plain impression of the four fingers of his or her left and right hand taken simultaneously, and the plain impressions of thumbs. Certification of the fingerprints must clearly state:

i. The name and rank of the person taking the fingerprints

ii. The full name of the police or law enforcement agency with their official chop, and

iii. The date and place taken
Fingerprints submitted that do not clearly show certification are not acceptable. Fingerprints taken by the applicants themselves, a legal representative or private / commercial agency are also unacceptable.
Question - Where do I get these fingerprints taken from in Toronto? Any specific Police Office here?

I am expecting my AOR in end of Jan or early Feb so please guide me if anyone has idea of this.

Thanks
Relax, for item 1 , you can just wait .

because in CEC application list , it point out, you may be asked to supply them . in that point, you can get that letter.

if they don't ask you, you needn't that one. save a lot.

CEC_TorontoApplicant

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd Oct 2014
Passport Req..
17th Aug 2016
yixiaop26 said:
Relax, for item 1 , you can just wait .

because in CEC application list , it point out, you may be asked to supply them . in that point, you can get that letter.

if they don't ask you, you needn't that one. save a lot.
Thanks yixiaop26 for your reply. Yes, that seems feasible. I just wanted to see if its possible to send that PCC earlier so that there is no wait time just in case they decide to ask me for it......my bad luck...my duration was 6 months and 1 day.

Crossedfingers

Jun 25, 2017
Hi All, I am from India and I need to get PCC from HK POlice.. I have got the request letter from CIC for the same.. Not sure what the process next is. Have confusion regarding the Finger prints and the application forms..can anyone help me in this regard?