+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC for former residents of KSA

Cassiopeia

Sep 26, 2011
Any former residents who no longer work in Saudi Arabia have any luck obtaining a police clearance certificate? If so, how?
My husband tried at the Saudi Embassy in Islamabad but they refused. I contacted the Saudi Embassy in Ottawa and they say that they dont issue PCCs to former residents.

Our consultant says our application will be delayed because we dont have one from KSA. Anyone have a similar experience?

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi cassiopeia.,
Because of your husband is not currently a resident of Saudi Arabia, it is really very difficult. Try to approach the Saudi Embassy or Consulate again at the country where he is living at present with a written request. If he will not get any reply from the embassy/consulate even after three months, then ask your/his consultant to inform the Visa office that your husband is unable to get PCC from Saudi Arabia. I hope the visa office may possibly consider the case favorably and waive the requirement of Saudi PCC. Please note that I am only talking about 50 % of chance and cannot assure about the VO's positive decision.