+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC for express Entry

Jasdeep0609

Apr 27, 2016
Hi,

I submitted my application for PCC at BLS Toronto, it's been more than a month and on BLS tracking site it still says Processing at consulate General.
Is anyone also having the same issue. Apparently my PCC application went to India for police verification. Thats wired as none of my friends application went to india. They were able to process it here and they received PCC within 3 weeks

I am just left with 30 days to submit my application for Express Entry, I am afraid will I get my PCC done in time. Is it possible to submit the application attaching PCC?
Your suggestions will be appreciated

Thanks

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
You can submit documentation (receipts etc.) that prove that you have applied for the PCC. They will place your application on hold until you can submit your PCC.
They send this to India if your passport has not been issued at Toronto.

Jasdeep0609

Apr 27, 2016
You can submit documentation (receipts etc.) that prove that you have applied for the PCC. They will place your application on hold until you can submit your PCC.
They send this to India if your passport has not been issued at Toronto.
Hi Iampbreaker, thanks for your suggestions.
Did you mean that if passport is issued at Toronto then they send PCC to India? As in my case last year I got my passport renewed from BLS Brampton.

Last edited:

Shushmoy Mahid

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Hellow everyone, i will have my PCC Against my current address. This address is not mentioned in my Passport... Will it be in issue?