+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC for citizenship

Dev424

Aug 16, 2021
Hi all,
I was waiting for more than 2 months now for my pcc ( BLS having huge delays)
Can I submit my online citizenship application without PCC ??
So that once I receive my pcc from India, is there way to submit to CIC later
Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi all,
I was waiting for more than 2 months now for my pcc ( BLS having huge delays)
Can I submit my online citizenship application without PCC ??
So that once I receive my pcc from India, is there way to submit to CIC later
Thanks
I wouldn't recommend doing that. If you send a webform before you receive AOR, the IRCC support team might not be able to find your application and attach the PCC to it. And if you don't provide PCC, you won't get an AOR because your application will likely be returned because its incomplete. So, I would strongly recommend that you wait until you get your PCC and then submit your application.

Dev424

Aug 16, 2021
I wouldn't recommend doing that. If you send a webform before you receive AOR, the IRCC support team might not be able to find your application and attach the PCC to it. And if you don't provide PCC, you won't get an AOR because your application will likely be returned because its incomplete. So, I would strongly recommend that you wait until you get your PCC and then submit your application.
Thank you
Much appreciated your opinion

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

prseeker2017

Star Member
Jun 18, 2017
I have apprehensions that BLS would delay my PCC. I submitted an application on Passport seva site. Can I directly go to the police station to get PCC when i visit India in a month. Would that be possible and faster?