10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
Hello All,

I hope everyone here is doing well and safe at their places in this time of pandemic.

I have questions regarding PCC requirement for Police Certificate.

1. I was in my country of origin, India before landing as PR in Canada. So my understanding is I do not need to provide PCC for India even if this period falls within last 4 years.

2. Also I was in USA from 2009 to 2011, as this period is well beyond last 4 years so I believe I do not need to provide PCC for USA. But do I need to explain this in question 10b that why I am not providing PCC for USA.

Thanks,
Hitesh.

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Hello All,

I hope everyone here is doing well and safe at their places in this time of pandemic.

1. I was in my country of origin, India before landing as PR in Canada. So my understanding is I do not need to provide PCC for India even if this period falls within last 4 years.

2. Also I was in USA from 2009 to 2011, as this period is well beyond last 4 years so I believe I do not need to provide PCC for USA. But do I need to explain this in question 10b that why I am not providing PCC for USA.

Thanks,
Hitesh.
1.- you don't need, because you sent a PCC from your country while you applied for the permanent residency; for IRCC is still valid although it was before.

2.- you don't need

Iampositive

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
Hello All,

Thanks,
Hitesh.
Hi Hitesh, I had the same question, did u submit your Citizenship application without the Indian PCC? If yes, was it accepted? Thanks