+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC for Canada and India both

May 3, 2017
Pune, India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi All,
Initially i was in Canada for almost 3 years from Jan 2013 to Sept 2015. Currently i am in India. I can understand that i need to do the PCC for india location. I think this can be done through the Passport office. Correct me if i am wrong.

Also please clarify if i need to do PCC for Canada too? I guess yes.
If yes please provide me with some information on how and where to approach for PCC done for Canada.

Thanks,
Sumit.

May 3, 2017
Pune, India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......

garyastudent

Sep 3, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot for info.

But in given link its said that, Canada Visa office will let me know if i need an Canadian criminal record check or not. So do i need to wait for CIC to ask for this?
It is always best to have it ready when they ask for it, because if you will get it done after they asked for it, it will put your file on hold for a minimum of a week and then it will be picked up later, and if you share this upfront then they dont really have to put your file on hold for anything.

Rest depends on you, if you want to get it upfront or wait until they ask.

Reactions: can_indian

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is always best to have it ready when they ask for it, because if you will get it done after they asked for it, it will put your file on hold for a minimum of a week and then it will be picked up later, and if you share this upfront then they dont really have to put your file on hold for anything.

Rest depends on you, if you want to get it upfront or wait until they ask.
Agree. But keep in mind that it will cost quite a lot from india, ~15-18000 INR per person.

can_indian

Apr 4, 2017
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
2175 / 6311
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
Do they ask everybody or some applicants only for Canadian criminal record check? How many applicants (percentage vise) do get request for it?

garyastudent

Sep 3, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do they ask everybody or some applicants only for Canadian criminal record check? How many applicants (percentage vise) do get request for it?
2 of my friends got their COPR Recently and they did the entry, and they asked one to get it and not to the other, the matter of fact is that they both came to Canada together back in Jan 2013.

Reactions: can_indian