+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC for 3 Addresses Pakistan

Hina.K

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
I have a query related to PCC. I am from Karachi and have lived at 3 different addresses in the last 10 years. As per my knowledge all three addresses are in Karachi central region but perhaps police station jurisdictions are different. Do i have to go to all three respective police stations to get my PCC? or just 1 police station will provide me the PCC based on the same region?

immigrant_pulsar

Dec 29, 2017
Instead of visiting a local police station, you shpuld probably go to concerned SSP/DPO office and try getting PCC issued. The requirement of PCC has nothing to do with 10 years time frame per my understanding. You would however need to get it issued for the period since you turned 18 to date.

Reactions: Hina.K

Zishan1981

Sep 12, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
AOR Received.
28-Oct-2017
Passport Req..
5-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
8-jan-18
LANDED..........
3-Jun-18
Exact same story was with me. My 4 address were from District central. I went to DIB branch which is located inside Gulberg PS. Go there and tell them, they will make PCC for all three addresses if its of district central.They will ask you if you want individual PCCs for each address or all 3 addresses on one PCC. Choice will be yours, I made 3 different ones.

Reactions: Hina.K

Hina.K

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
Exact same story was with me. My 4 address were from District central. I went to DIB branch which is located inside Gulberg PS. Go there and tell them, they will make PCC for all three addresses if its of district central.They will ask you if you want individual PCCs for each address or all 3 addresses on one PCC. Choice will be yours, I made 3 different ones.
Thanks a lot for your response, it is really helpful. Can you please help me with one more question? Per my understanding all blocks of North Nazimabad comes under district central, correct me if i am wrong?

Zishan1981

Sep 12, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
AOR Received.
28-Oct-2017
Passport Req..
5-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
8-jan-18
LANDED..........
3-Jun-18
Thanks a lot for your response, it is really helpful. Can you please help me with one more question? Per my understanding all blocks of North Nazimabad comes under district central, correct me if i am wrong?
Yes N/Nazimabad is District Central. But Gulberg serves u if atleast one address is of Gulberg area. Anyway no harm in checking. If they dont, you can to Taimoria PS which serves N/Nazimabad.

Hina.K

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
Yes N/Nazimabad is District Central. But Gulberg serves u if atleast one address is of Gulberg area. Anyway no harm in checking. If they dont, you can to Taimoria PS which serves N/Nazimabad.
Thanks a million, i was so confused about getting PCC. This information has helped me a lot

Hina.K

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
Instead of visiting a local police station, you shpuld probably go to concerned SSP/DPO office and try getting PCC issued. The requirement of PCC has nothing to do with 10 years time frame per my understanding. You would however need to get it issued for the period since you turned 18 to date.
Thank you so much for your valuable input.