+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC-FBI-USA

MV2017

Jan 5, 2017
Hi I am in residing USA from last 5months. I got ITA 10 days back and submitting application without PCC from FBI since I am in USA from last 5months only and by the time I get my ITA I haven't completed 6months stay in USA. However I will be residing here continuously for next one year. Am I need to produce PCC from FBI even though I haven't resided continuously 6months by the time I got invitation or by the time I submit my application??

Please clarify

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
MV2017 said:
Hi I am in residing USA from last 5months. I got ITA 10 days back and submitting application without PCC from FBI since I am in USA from last 5months only and by the time I get my ITA I haven't completed 6months stay in USA. However I will be residing here continuously for next one year. Am I need to produce PCC from FBI even though I haven't resided continuously 6months by the time I got invitation or by the time I submit my application??

Please clarify
Yes, you would need a PCC from the FBI. Since you've already completed 5 months, it's very likely that you would exceed 6 months by the time you submit your application (AOR).

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017
MV2017 said:

Please clarify
Where are you residing now? The PCC has to be produced even if cumulative stay across trips crosses 6 months. If you are applying and indicating current country of residence as USA then you must submit else your application will be cancelled. Unless you can prove that you have left the USA before 6 months and update your travel history section accordingly. If not, it is advisable to apply for US PCC immediately. They have a processing time of about 10 to 12 weeks at the moment.