+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC - Express Entry Rejected

The Magician

Feb 5, 2018
Guys, I have one query, kindly help!!

I have been leaving in the same country and even same city for more than 10 years, however, there are three addresses I have lived in and all the three addresses are really close , like only 10 mins drive.

I have been living here at the current address for more than 4 years.

My question is do I have to get PCC for all three addresses, even if they are in the same city and even nearly located?

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
Your PCC is for your Country of Residence! not the individual addresses you resided in in said Country.

Guys, I have one query, kindly help!!

I have been leaving in the same country and even same city for more than 10 years, however, there are three addresses I have lived in and all the three addresses are really close , like only 10 mins drive.

I have been living here at the current address for more than 4 years.

My question is do I have to get PCC for all three addresses, even if they are in the same city and even nearly located?

horioplino

Sep 23, 2019
I have 4 questions regarding my permanent residency application,

1) My application was rejected because PCC for New Zealand was earlier than when I left the New Zealand to come and work for Canada. I have not been asked to provide latest PCC for NZ, but got a direct rejection. shouldn't I been given a chance to generate new PCC for NZ? Can I dispute the rejection?

2) I am applying again for my permanent residency application, After leaving New Zealand, I spent 15 days in India and then Came to India. will I need a new PCC for India? My Last PCC of India is of date May 2018 and I have spent 15 day in Nov 2018 in India.

3) I am currently living in Canada on work permit, my ip birthday wishes tneb do I need a PCC for Canada for my Permanent Residency application?

4) As my current application has been rejected, I have been told in a message that I will get a refund. May I know the timeline of my refund as well as how much money I will get back?
you will also get a refund for your application fee since it has been rejected as incomplete.

prash_hirani

Sep 12, 2018
PCC is one of the crucial documents for the PR process. PCC for countries already visited should be applied from outside that particular country. PCC for current country of residence is valid only for 6 months whereas for all other countries, it will be infinite time till you return to that country again. I don't think this decision can be challenged. Experienced folks can provide their inputs ...
hi, as per the IRCC website it says for any other country, the PCC is valid indefinitely as long as it was issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row. That means after receiving the PCC if we visit that country for 15 days it will still be valid?? Kindly provide guidance on this please.