+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC Enquiry - Please help

roastedpeanuts

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hello,
I am living in Kuwait. I already have all my documents ready for submission except the Kuwait PCC.

As per IRCC’s guidelines, I do not need a PCC from Kuwait to submit the PR and that they will send a letter requesting the PCC after I submit my application for PR.

However, I have managed to submit the PCC Request. Things in Kuwait are a bit traditional, and I have a feeling it won’t be processed as a request since it wasn’t attached with an embassy letter because it has been 2 weeks and its general processing time is 1 week. Also, with a long 1 week holiday upcoming I might not be able to get any update on it any time soon.

My question is:
When does IRCC request the police certificate?
What is the deadline to submit the PCC after they request it?
If I submit my PR Application now and then I happen to receive the PCC is there a guaranteed way I can send it to them? Do they receive and attach all the documents if they’re sent through their webform?

Thank you so much!

roastedpeanuts

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Ah alright! Thanjs
Around a month after your AOR
Usually 30-60 days; I'd guess the latter for a country like Kuwait
Yes
ah alright. Thanks! If I submit my application and then manage to get the police report before they request it, do they receive files successfully through the webform? Or could the files be lost and then would have to reapply for a new one again (since 3 months is the expiry date of the pcc)

walkinthe_woods

Sep 7, 2018
You do have the option of uploading important documents through the CSE web form, but how soon you get a response from them depends on their workload. I doubt that the files could get lost... never heard of any case where they did...

roastedpeanuts

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
You do have the option of uploading important documents through the CSE web form, but how soon you get a response from them depends on their workload. I doubt that the files could get lost... never heard of any case where they did...
Ah alright, let me wait another week to see if its done since I still have some time!