+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC Email confirmation??

new_guy

Nov 14, 2013
Brampton
Hey Guys...

Almost a month ago, I submitted my original PCC with a cover letter and tracked it via Purolator and it says it has been delivered. However I did not receive any email from CIC confirming the same..

Q1: Was I supposed to get any confirmation from CIC about my PCC? (I did not receive anythin)

Q2: If not, how come user treb_812 got a confirmation email from CIC about his PCC?

Q3: Apart from GCMS notes, how can I quickly confirm if the PCC infact was delivered and attached to my case? (Call or email)?

Thanks in advance...

new_guy

Nov 14, 2013
Brampton
I went to Toby's link and saw Contact CIC?

will sending an inquiry email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca help in this case?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

new_guy said:
Hey Guys...

Almost a month ago, I submitted my original PCC with a cover letter and tracked it via Purolator and it says it has been delivered. However I did not receive any email from CIC confirming the same..

Q1: Was I supposed to get any confirmation from CIC about my PCC? (I did not receive anythin)

Q2: If not, how come user treb_812 got a confirmation email from CIC about his PCC?

Q3: Apart from GCMS notes, how can I quickly confirm if the PCC infact was delivered and attached to my case? (Call or email)?

Thanks in advance...
1. No, CIC doesn't acknowledge every piece of mail it receives.
2. Unusual
3. It was delivered as per courier.

new_guy

Nov 14, 2013
Brampton
PMM said:
Hi

2. Unusual
PMM: thank you for the reply..

It was delivered as per the courier however I wanted to make sure that the PCC was attached to my case/file. Is there any way of confirming that?

stcanada

Apr 12, 2012
new_guy said:
PMM: thank you for the reply..

It was delivered as per the courier however I wanted to make sure that the PCC was attached to my case/file. Is there any way of confirming that?
you can send an email CPC and they will confirm the receipt. I had sent am email after sending the PCC and they confirmed the receipt.

new_guy

Nov 14, 2013
Brampton
stcanada said:
you can send an email CPC and they will confirm the receipt. I had sent am email after sending the PCC and they confirmed the receipt.
stcanada: can you please share the email address with me? is it CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca?

treb_812

Star Member
Jul 22, 2008
PMM said:
Hi

2. Unusual
Hi,

After I sent out my original PCC thru Canada post I sent an email to CIC with the scanned copy of my PCC. Then after a day I received an email from CIC that they received the original copy of my PCC.