+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC - Delhi Police online service - how to provide agency letter

ghostrider

Oct 12, 2015
Hi All, first post in this forum. I'm preparing documents for an outland spousal sponsorship.
Need to apply for PCC through delhi police's online website. One of the requirements says that attach a letter from the agency which needs the PCC.
I have satisfied the other requirements of providing IDs.

I don't think the Canada consulate in Delhi will provide such letter, or even the office in Mississauga, Ontario here.

Can I just attach the document checklist instead for this purpose ?
Has anyone else used their online service, please let me know if just the checklist would be enough or any other document will be required.

Will appreciate any help. Thanks.

ghostrider

Oct 12, 2015
Hi, any help on this please. Someone must've used the online PCC service of Delhi police. Did you have to provide any such letter.

Thanks.

appievee

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9 Feb 2015
AOR Received.
2 April 2015
File Transfer...
SA - 15 April 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
12 Jan 2015
we filled this form out - and replaced the address in Canada part with address in INDIA.
and uploaded it -we got our PCC without any issues.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/PC_LetterA_e.pdf

ghostrider

Oct 12, 2015
appievee said:
we filled this form out - and replaced the address in Canada part with address in INDIA.
and uploaded it -we got our PCC without any issues.
Thank you so much for this, really appreciate your help.
I've already submitted my online application with the checklist, if they ask for a letter I will send this to them.

harpreet470

Jul 3, 2012
App. Filed.......
08-04-2020
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2014
LANDED..........
14-12-2014
Hi ghostrider

We simply wrote a letter explaining that it is a requirement to attach PCC with the PR application and therefore there is no official letter from the embassy.

We scanned this letter and uploaded it while applying PCC.
Hope it helps

waddup

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Hi Guys,

I have got my nomination for OINP, can you share more details around PCC where and how to apply, I am thinking of getting my PCC done in advance.

rubleen.kaur1988

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
Hi ghostrider

We simply wrote a letter explaining that it is a requirement to attach PCC with the PR application and therefore there is no official letter from the embassy.

Hope it helps
Hi could you please help with the format of the letter.

gautam1

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
Hi ghostrider

Hope it helps
Hi did it worked? I an confused between delhi police website or passport seva kendra. My wife address has c

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
Hi ghostrider

Hope it helps
Did you provide PCC from Delhi Police? What’s your timeline?