+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC Delayed What are possible options

shan1234

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Hi,

Need help with ITA. I have received ITA with PNP on Feb 8. PNP expiry is Jul 31. I have accepted and start putting all documents. I am in US and except USA PCC I have arranged all documents. FBI Processing time is 12-14 weeks, I have submitted late and still 8-10 weeks are left.

Should I wait for submission till last and add a explanation that PCC is delayed in processing with all receipts.
Or
Should I Decline Nomination and wait for next round of invitation.

Thanks for help.

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shan1234 said:
Hi,

Need help with ITA. I have received ITA with PNP on Feb 8. PNP expiry is Jul 31. I have accepted and start putting all documents. I am in US and except USA PCC I have arranged all documents. FBI Processing time is 12-14 weeks, I have submitted late and still 8-10 weeks are left.

Should I wait for submission till last and add a explanation that PCC is delayed in processing with all receipts.
Or

Thanks for help.
Your case is not unique. Many people run into the same problem regarding FBI Processing, and the advise has always been to describe your best efforts in LOE with all related documents.

CIC understand this very well that it could take very long for the people to get PCC in US. However, I don't understand why it took you so long to apply for it as CIC would always advise to gather your documents (especially PCC) immediately. If the reason for the delay is genuine, (a document missing to apply for Clearance in FBI) you could add that to explanation and attach all relevant documents with your application. If you think You have delayed the PCC unnecessarily and for as long as a month, then you should decline and get selected in the next round. It will be very safe option.

Goo Luck !

shan1234

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Thanks farazafzal for your reply. Getting PNP and selecting in round of invitation was done in a week so I could not get time to pre-apply PCC. Also, I have applied USA PCC in a week from date of invitation but my wife USA PCC is delayed as she was out of country and applied on Mar 17 after returning.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
shan1234 said:
Hi,

Or

Thanks for help.
Based on current timelines for FBI PCC, you can expect it in 2 months from the day FBI got your package. Other threads on the forum mentioned that they are currently processing packets received around 17th Feb. Once your packet is open, it usually takes them 2 weeks to process it and mail it. This is based on the information I read on the forum.

shan1234

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Thanks Maverick28. I guess it safe to decline and wait for next draw. As its tight timeline and my PNP is valid till 31 Jul. I need to get ITA before that. Does that looks fine.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
shan1234 said:
Thanks Maverick28. I guess it safe to decline and wait for next draw. As its tight timeline and my PNP is valid till 31 Jul. I need to get ITA before that. Does that looks fine.
Its your choice now.

alxms10

Dec 16, 2016
London-UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London-UK, then Paris-France, then Cairo-Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-06-2016
Doc's Request.
19-10-2016
AOR Received.
17-11-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
05/05/2017, then 05/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
22/06/2017
LANDED..........
07/08/2017
shan1234 man I am in a very bad situation too. AOR 17th Nov and been asked on 20th March for PCC from home (Submitted receipt because it takes forever) and I am given till 17th April. I wrote to my local visa office to explain that it's impossible to get the PCC before the deadline but no reply since 20th of March. I wrote a CSE with similar information but no reply. I am almost losing my mind thinking about the possibility of not getting it or refusing my application after spending a lot of money and time and effort.

My worst experience is not being able to talk to some or get a reply to my emails/CSEs. CIC gave me the worst "customer" experience ever, even worse than Walmart!!

I wish I can give you any advice other than just doing your best to get it soon!!

Gurpreet_kaur26

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Hi
I have applied for PCC . its get processed and waiting for it to receive by courier but due to covid services are delayed and my deadline to submit profile by 16 july 2020 . If i didnt receive it by time then what can i do ?