+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC Content from Indian Embassy

sgtbilko

Oct 11, 2017
Thailand
Category........
NOC Code......
Hi Folks ,

Need opinion on the PCC content received from Indian Embassy Bangkok .

Though in request it has been requested to get PCC for applying for Canadian Permanent Residence .
No such mention has been done on the letter( Neither Canada nor PR ) . Also the document is not titled Police Clearance Certificate , is that a general practice with PCC acquired outside India through Indian Embassies .
My Letter is headed with
"To Whom It may concern" .

This is to certify that there is no police/criminal case or adverse information in our records against Mr. XX
holder of indian passport No. XX issued at Bangkok on 15.02.2016 .

It has 2 seals 1) embassy of India Bangkok and 2) Attache Consular both in Blue stamp and signature with Green .
Can someone advise if its good enough to go ahead with .

[/IMG]

Reactions: doverraja

raedthakur

Apr 20, 2017
I too have a similar letter from Indian Embassy in Oman.but my letter is titled as police clearance.
I think your letter should be fine as the content is fine.

Reactions: sgtbilko

PrachiHMehta

Jan 6, 2019
Hi. Can you please share the process of getting Indian PCC from Bangkok. I am also currently working in Bangkok and have got my ITA.

Also, how much time does it take to get the PCC after applying at the embassy in Bangkok?

Did the format work for you?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Folks ,

Need opinion on the PCC content received from Indian Embassy Bangkok .

Though in request it has been requested to get PCC for applying for Canadian Permanent Residence .
No such mention has been done on the letter( Neither Canada nor PR ) . Also the document is not titled Police Clearance Certificate , is that a general practice with PCC acquired outside India through Indian Embassies .
My Letter is headed with
"To Whom It may concern" .

This is to certify that there is no police/criminal case or adverse information in our records against Mr. XX
holder of indian passport No. XX issued at Bangkok on 15.02.2016 .

It has 2 seals 1) embassy of India Bangkok and 2) Attache Consular both in Blue stamp and signature with Green .
Can someone advise if its good enough to go ahead with .

[/IMG]

Reeub

Jan 6, 2022
Hi. Can you please share the process of getting Indian PCC from Bangkok. I am also currently working in Bangkok and have got my ITA.

Also, how much time does it take to get the PCC after applying at the embassy in Bangkok?

Did the format work for you?

Thanks in advance.

Hi
I am also in same situation. Did you get any information? I have applied for Express entry and now waiting for ITA