+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC Australia

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
Hi members,
Have someone had such an experience that spouse gets PCC in a day and partner PCC delayed for long. Spouse has single aboard trip and partner have two, one UK and Australia (greater than 6 months).

Any comments.

Vfredje

Feb 5, 2017
Perth - Western Australia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
What do you consider "long"? One day for Australian PCC seems almost unbelievable. I've had to request 3 Australian PCC over the last few years. Longest one took 2,5 weeks (but that one was requested through WA police). The last one was through the federal police website (which is the one needed for EE), and that took just one week.

Were you just traveling in Australia? Did you give multiple residential addresses on the application?

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
Vfredje said:
What do you consider "long"? One day for Australian PCC seems almost unbelievable. I've had to request 3 Australian PCC over the last few years. Longest one took 2,5 weeks (but that one was requested through WA police). The last one was through the federal police website (which is the one needed for EE), and that took just one week.

Were you just traveling in Australia? Did you give multiple residential addresses on the application?
It happened. This was also surprise for me to get National Police Check (NPC) in one day. I am considering long when I compare my case with spouse , otherwise it is only 7 days passed.

The Australian Federal Police (AFP) can only provide National Police Checks, I guess. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/australia.asp

Foreign address .

Vfredje

Feb 5, 2017
Perth - Western Australia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
Yeah, 7 days is not that long, I wouldn't worry too much yet. Your spouse must have just been very lucky.