+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC Assistance

imranbandeali

Mar 16, 2015
Hello All,

This is a serious topic.... I have applied for EE but would like to keep all my documents ready before ITA.

The most important thing and the time consuming thing is Police clearance certificate.

As far my knowledge is concerned any country where i visited or resided over 6 months will require a PCC.

I was in London UK for five years and i am basically from india and worked for one year in dubai and now currently in USA. so do i need a PCC from all the above mentioned countries.... If Yes please help me with the step by step information on the above how to get them ... money n time involved.

Thank you and hoping for some positive and helpful answers....
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR ITA... hope everyone gets it.... HARD WORK WILL PAY OFF... BELIEVE IN GOD

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Yes, you will need PCCs from India, UAE, UK and USA (FBI).

It is indeed tricky, because they can be no more than 3 months old at the time you submit your application. So, for example, if a PCC were issued today, but you don't get the ITA right away and submit your application in 6 months, then the PCC has expired and you have to apply for a new one. (CIC is flexible in some circumstances).

CIC provides some information. Even though it is sometimes out of date, it is the best place to start.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

Likely the UAE/Dubai cert will be the most difficult. FBI is time-consuming. I would start with those two.

UK, you can probably wait until you get the ITA. For India, you will need to find the Indian consulate serving the state where you live. At the Embassy in DC:
https://www.indianembassy.org/pages.php?id=70

friendof2005

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2015
Doc's Request.
09-12-2016
Nomination.....
13-12-2015
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
08-06-2016 (to NDVO)
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
21-09-2016
Also guys one question, I have my passport issued from Thane, mumbai and currently I am in Delhi, so can I apply from passport kendra in Delhi??? or I have to go to Mumbai and do this?

rakikira

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
friendof2005 said:
Also guys one question, I have my passport issued from Thane, mumbai and currently I am in Delhi, so can I apply from passport kendra in Delhi??? or I have to go to Mumbai and do this?
You can apply at the local SP office in Delhi. Mention your address history in your application.