+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC application

Akku123

Nov 30, 2018
I am in need of extreme help. I applied for PCC on July 2nd and I erroneously filled the wrong form Manuallybut now I sent them the application back at BLS. They are telling me it willl take 24 hours to update that into system.
My question is I have 45 days left to apply for PR. I upam depressed what if I will not get in within the time limit. Please help me and suggest the options?

jitheshani

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
You can submit the application without PCC but make sure you attach a LOE and also a confirmation email/receipt from BLS.

Akku123

Nov 30, 2018
I didn't receive any confirmation receipt from BLS. I will ask them for that. If I don't receive it in 42 days. Am I not going to get PR?

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
I didn't receive any confirmation receipt from BLS. I will ask them for that. If I don't receive it in 42 days. Am I not going to get PR?
BLS won't issue any receipt to you. Attach an LOE that its taking longer than anticipated to process your PCC and that you will submit it as soon as its available. Also add copy of electronic PCC application you submitted to BLS (the second time) and Fee (bank draft copy). IRCC has made it clear that none of the applications will be refused based on late submission of the document. So don't worry. All the best.

Reactions: DeepsUday

DeepsUday

Jul 28, 2020
If I submit my application without PCC but with LOE and proofs and once I receive the PPC how can I upload it in the ircc portal?