+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC Address Details

Komalthakker1

May 25, 2020
Hi I received my ITA and I am applying for PCC from BLS. After I moved to Canada, my parents left the address mentioned on my passport and rented a place somewhere else in the same city. Which address should I put on the application - the address on my passport or the new address (rental). Will this be a problem in my PCC? Please let me know.

parassharma

Feb 7, 2017
Hi I received my ITA and I am applying for PCC from BLS. After I moved to Canada, my parents left the address mentioned on my passport and rented a place somewhere else in the same city. Which address should I put on the application - the address on my passport or the new address (rental). Will this be a problem in my PCC? Please let me know.
I am in the same boat. Please let me know if you find any answer or solution. THANKS

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
provide address where your parents are currently living. As per new guidelines embassy will issue pcc only after fresh police verification in india at the address you provide in the application. Its not mandatory to provide same address which is there on your current passport as govt knows this was your residing address when you applied your passport and it is subjected to change. In pcc they expect you to provide india address preferably permanent one so that they have in their records for any kind of communication. I know few people who left india long back, without having their parent living there. In such cases, consulate folks asked to mention any close relative address. I hope this would help. All the best!!

IDream

Jun 3, 2020
Hi, I have the same issue. My parents moved to another state recently. Can I mention my friends address for verification? In such case will the police enquire about my parents?