Visa Office......
Sydney NovaScotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 26 2014
AOR Received.
Awaiting
I am employed as a lecturer in a private engineering university. Please tell me do i need to show only last 6 months payslips or it should be more then that. One of person told me that u need to show ur paylips for at least an year.

maan2010

Jul 31, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Request
01-June-2011
Med's Done....
03-June-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
11-August-2011(Stamped on August 5, 2011)
LANDED..........
4-September-2011(Insha'Allah)
imrankh85 said:
I am employed as a lecturer in a private engineering university. Please tell me do i need to show only last 6 months payslips or it should be more then that. One of person told me that u need to show ur paylips for at least an year.
hey dude...dere r many options...purpose is to convince the Visa Officer logically...u can provide d bank statement of d last year of ur Salary Account...thts enough...al d best

akhona

Apr 3, 2011
Would it be possible for you to get an official job letter from your place of employment stating the how long you have been employed and your salary?

gm2011

Apr 10, 2011
Re: student visa rejected,will apply again,,,good idea?

Your situation is simple. All you need to do for the next 6 months is tell your employer to pay you by cheque or bank transfer on the Last working day every month. Than you order from your bank 6 months worth of bank statements showing 6 months salary this along with your letter of employment and monthly payslips is sufficient to convince the vo. The vo has to accept it he has no choice in the matter.

imrankh85

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NovaScotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 26 2014
AOR Received.
Awaiting
hey thanx every one for help its clear to me now and yep i have recieved the employment letter along with the pay slips.