+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Paypal

mhaj0721

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
I'm a Canadian citizen living in Canada and my wife is American living in the United States. We haven't yet submitted our sponsorship application.
Are there any restrictions on our ability to send money to each other over Paypal? We have a cat together and I want to send her some money to help with his food and vet bills and stuff.
I also usually buy the plane tickets when she comes here to visit me and then she pays me back over Paypal.

Jazzercise

Sep 25, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Request
07-01-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2019
I'm a Canadian citizen living in Canada and my wife is American living in the United States. We haven't yet submitted our sponsorship application.
Are there any restrictions on our ability to send money to each other over Paypal? We have a cat together and I want to send her some money to help with his food and vet bills and stuff.
I also usually buy the plane tickets when she comes here to visit me and then she pays me back over Paypal.
Not sure if I'm missing something, but... there are no restrictions for what you're describing.

Amy mouse

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
South Australia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
09-08-2018 returned 31-10-2018
Doc's Request.
17 jan 19 and 23 feb
AOR Received.
Nil
I always just assumed sending money is part of a normal long distance relationship

Jessilyn

Feb 16, 2018
If you're married, the immigration officers would actually want to see you both supporting each other that way. Keep records of your transactions through PayPal. My husband and I actually used it to our advantage in our spousal sponsorship form because we sent each other money all the time (I have a car payment in America so he has to send me money through PayPal to get to my American bank).