+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Payment unsuccessful

jawadahmed6065

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Hi,
I am trying to pay online the citizenship fee of total $1000(400+400+100+100). I tried 5-6 times from two different laptops and 2 different credit cards but every time it gives me a message:

Payment Failed
Transaction not completed.

I checked java was enabled as well for browser.

Can any one please guide what may be the reason and how can I pay online? Otherwise, what is the process paying at the bank in Canada? I would prefer to pay online.

Thanks

jawadahmed6065

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Bank has confirmed enough funds available in credit cards; the bank said we have processed the request but it is getting delcined at merchant's side (cic side).
Any suggestion to what is wrong here? and how can i pay the fee online?

Thanks

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jawadahmed6065 said:
Hi,
I am trying to pay online the citizenship fee of total $1000(400+400+100+100). I tried 5-6 times from two different laptops and 2 different credit cards but every time it gives me a message:

Payment Failed

Can any one please guide what may be the reason and how can I pay online? Otherwise, what is the process paying at the bank in Canada? I would prefer to pay online.

Thanks
then try to pay 3 transaction 400. 400 and 200.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
all my cards failed to pay even i have enough money in them all. try AMERICAN EXPRESS , it is the only one that worked for all my family members.

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
all my cards failed to pay even i have enough money in them all. try AMERICAN EXPRESS , it is the only one that worked for all my family members.
well it happens sometimes specially if your are doing the transaction for 1000$ for your safety he he he anyway good to have a spare card in case like this

Sisifo

Nov 5, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jawadahmed6065 said:
but it is getting delcined at merchant's side (cic side).
Any suggestion to what is wrong here? and how can i pay the fee online?
If its an error on the CIC side there is not much you can do about it, other than wait and keep retrying at different times

HHH2000

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
jawadahmed6065 said:
Hi,

Payment Failed

Thanks
Did you tried your Card on any other on line payments, sometimes smallest things like name or address discrepancy become an issue.

cloee

Mar 5, 2013
I encountered problems previously and only internet explorer was the browser that got my payment through

bibouna

Jun 4, 2014
It happened to me, I had sufficient founds and all but the payment wasn't accepted by CIC, I called CIC and they told me that all the information I entered had to be the same that the ones on my card and on my credit card bill, when I checked it was the way I wrote my adress that didn't match the credit card bill, so make sure you entered all your information the same way it appeared on your credit card bill. Hope my comment will be helpful!It's a security mesure to prevent credit card fraud on their website, that's what the CIC agent told me.