+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Payment option for TRV

Vansh123

Oct 11, 2017
Hey guys,

I'm on a pgwp in canada and was applying for a TRV. I uploaded my forms and documents, but before I could pay, I logged out myself from the account by mistake and now I'm not able to access my application back again. It still shows the application in my account and is unsubmitted. But there's no option to continue the application again and I'm confused on what to do now. I tried to start a completely new application, but there's no option to start it again as it only shows express entry and other immigration options.
Could someone assist me in this situation.

Thank you

Scorpion80

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
If you apply for TVr online there is an option on the right side of the page which says Continue with the application once you logged in and verify your security question

Stick

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Hey guys,

I'm on a pgwp in canada and was applying for a TRV. I uploaded my forms and documents, but before I could pay, I logged out myself from the account by mistake and now I'm not able to access my application back again. It still shows the application in my account and is unsubmitted. But there's no option to continue the application again and I'm confused on what to do now. I tried to start a completely new application, but there's no option to start it again as it only shows express entry and other immigration options.
Could someone assist me in this situation.

Thank you
Which forms did you use?