+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PAYMENT OF RPRF. HELP NEEDED ASAP!!!!!!

haggerkim

May 9, 2011
hi Everyone

My wife have final receive answers from CIC. It is requesting payment of the RPRF fee and also submission of police record for spouse, also they want a update of our current history from 2012.

My question is:-

-As for the current history updates, can she just send a resent job letter from both of us, or she will have to go on the canada website and print a sheet and fill out all the information that necessary.

=WHATS THE NEXT STEP AFTER ALL THESE ARE SUBMITTED AND PAYMENT MADE.

Thanks and awaiting, quick responses. 8)

irishlydia

Star Member
Nov 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-04-2013
AOR Received.
16-03-2012
Med's Request
05-24-2012
Med's Done....
09-06-2012
Interview........
PR Approved:July 31,2013
Passport Req..
Not Applicable (Visa Exempt)
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting on PR documents
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
haggerkim said:
hi Everyone

My wife have final receive answers from CIC. It is requesting payment of the RPRF fee and also submission of police record for spouse, also they want a update of our current history from 2012.

My question is:-

-As for the current history updates, can she just send a resent job letter from both of us, or she will have to go on the canada website and print a sheet and fill out all the information that necessary.

=WHATS THE NEXT STEP AFTER ALL THESE ARE SUBMITTED AND PAYMENT MADE.

Thanks and awaiting, quick responses. 8)
Hi there,

Myself and my husband got the same request last week. We just typed our details since last March 2012 to present on a word document. I put the principal application name, the date and the client identification number on top. It states to specify your employer and your title at that job since the date you applied for PR that is unless you were travelling. Anyway hope that helps you. I think when you give them exactly what they are looking for no matter what the format then you will tick the box. What is your timeline?

Lydia :)