+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Payment of OINP in Canada Bank account Debit Card

WED

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Is it possible to pay the OINP fees of 1500 CAD in Canadian Bank account debit card ?

Or

Do we need to pay only by credit card ?

WED

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
No. I am.not sure as how to pay. Most of the banks in Canada give credit card only to PR people. For work permit holders, they are asking to wait for 3 months. Even for PR holders, they are giving only with 1000 CAD limit. So, I am not sure as how am I going to pay ?

yanis

Nov 15, 2018
No. I am.not sure as how to pay. Most of the banks in Canada give credit card only to PR people. For work permit holders, they are asking to wait for 3 months. Even for PR holders, they are giving only with 1000 CAD limit. So, I am not sure as how am I going to pay ?[/QUOTE
Yes, me too I am in the same situation.

Junjing38

Dec 5, 2018
No. I am.not sure as how to pay. Most of the banks in Canada give credit card only to PR people. For work permit holders, they are asking to wait for 3 months. Even for PR holders, they are giving only with 1000 CAD limit. So, I am not sure as how am I going to pay ?

You pay your credit card in advance in the amount you need , it will come out as an available balance. You can use it anywhere you want. That’s what I always do with a $500 credit limit only. And alao double check it with your bank for sure.

WED

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
You pay your credit card in advance in the amount you need , it will come out as an available balance. You can use it anywhere you want. That’s what I always do with a $500 credit limit only. And alao double check it with your bank for sure.
I think what you meant was credit card only on secure deposit. Even if that's the case, your credit limit won't get increased. Your money will get locked as you can't use those 500 or 1000 CAD and your credit limit be based on the amount of money you initially deposit.

Junjing38

Dec 5, 2018
I think what you meant was credit card only on secure deposit. Even if that's the case, your credit limit won't get increased. Your money will get locked as you can't use those 500 or 1000 CAD and your credit limit be based on the amount of money you initially deposit.

Junjing38

Dec 5, 2018
I don’t have a secured deposit in my credit card. You are right, it won’t increase your credit limit but if you pay more for the amount you need it will be added to your available balance .