+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Payment for AINP

Alaska_canada

Sep 22, 2013
Hi everyone,

Im wondering because when i look at the checklist of the application theres no payment, do we still need to have a bank draft or pay online? Pls advise thank you.

luis4ever

Star Member
Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
Nomination.....
Oct 2013
AOR Received.
22 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
17 April 2013
Med's Done....
23 April 2013
Passport Req..
04-10-2013
as far as I remember, its free of charge to apply to the AINP, you only have to pay for the translations, IELTS exams and stuffs like that... I mean, that is your resposability. But there are no fees from the CIC to apply to the AINP. once you get nominated, you would need to pay the processing fees and right of permanent residence fee to the federal goverment (CIC)

Check out the line that says "It is free to apply to the AINP! And, there are a number of options you might qualify for" on the website http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrating/ainp.aspx

I hope this helps...

Cheers,

Alaska_canada

Sep 22, 2013
luis4ever said:
as far as I remember, its free of charge to apply to the AINP, you only have to pay for the translations, IELTS exams and stuffs like that... I mean, that is your resposability. But there are no fees from the CIC to apply to the AINP. once you get nominated, you would need to pay the processing fees and right of permanent residence fee to the federal goverment (CIC)

Check out the line that says "It is free to apply to the AINP! And, there are a number of options you might qualify for" on the website http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrating/ainp.aspx

I hope this helps...

Cheers,
Thank you so much my friend, one more thing can you tell me how they will process it? When the provonce nominate me the application that i send to them are the one they will send to CIC? Or do i need to make again a new application...because theres no police clearance in the checklist im thinking maybe CIC will ask it later. This is the first time i will apply so i dont have any idea even i read the guidelines still i confused. Please help thank you. :)

luis4ever

Star Member
Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
Nomination.....
Oct 2013
AOR Received.
22 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
17 April 2013
Med's Done....
23 April 2013
Passport Req..
04-10-2013
Alaska_canada said:
Thank you so much my friend, one more thing can you tell me how they will process it? When the provonce nominate me the application that i send to them are the one they will send to CIC? Or do i need to make again a new application...because theres no police clearance in the checklist im thinking maybe CIC will ask it later. This is the first time i will apply so i dont have any idea even i read the guidelines still i confused. Please help thank you. :)
first, you apply to the AINP. if you get nominated, they will send you a nomination letter + aditional documents and forms to be sent to the CIC. on that stage (the CIC) will ask you for the police clerance and medical examination... the forms to be filled for the CIC are the same that the AINP + some others.

Dont worry, just focus on the application to the AINP first. after that, everything will be explained on the letters and correspondences.

Cheers,

Alaska_canada

Sep 22, 2013
luis4ever said:
first, you apply to the AINP. if you get nominated, they will send you a nomination letter + aditional documents and forms to be sent to the CIC. on that stage (the CIC) will ask you for the police clerance and medical examination... the forms to be filled for the CIC are the same that the AINP + some others.

Dont worry, just focus on the application to the AINP first. after that, everything will be explained on the letters and correspondences.

Cheers,
Thank you so much...