pav

Star Member
Jun 24, 2011
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
I tried to pay the fees but somehow transaction was not successful.
I logged in again into my CIC account to do the payment but there is no option to continue application.
It says 'processing submission' in the details section.
Has this happened with anyone before?
Anyone please come up with some suggestions.

sselim

Jul 30, 2015
Hi Pav,

Don’t worry, that’s a reoccurring case. The ‘Processing Submission’ status usually lasts for 15 – 20 mins after an unsuccessful payment attempt.
In order to avoid any unsuccessful payment attempts, you need to make sure to write down your address exactly as you have it in the contact section in your application. Moreover, sometimes certain types of credit cards cause this issue, so you might want to try to make the payment with another credit card.

I’ve had the same issue and I tried a different credit card in order to obtain a successful payment processing.

Good luck!

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
pav said:
Hi
I tried to pay the fees but somehow transaction was not successful.
I logged in again into my CIC account to do the payment but there is no option to continue application.
It says 'processing submission' in the details section.
Has this happened with anyone before?
Anyone please come up with some suggestions.
Hi Pav,

Just wanted to check when and where did you go for Medicals ? Trying to find the number of days it takes to get the results updated on CIC Website.
And what happened with your payment ?

Thanks
Silvi

pav

Star Member
Jun 24, 2011
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Silvi6 said:
Hi Pav,

Just wanted to check when and where did you go for Medicals ? Trying to find the number of days it takes to get the results updated on CIC Website.
And what happened with your payment ?

Thanks
Silvi
Hi silvi
I did my medicals from ludhiana(India) on july 1st.
So I submitted the medical form given by dr with app on 23rd july and it was updated on 29th.
Regarding payment,that was my fault I tried with debit card(it clearly says credit card).
Account was active again after 2-3 hours and I paid.

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
pav said:
Hi silvi
I did my medicals from ludhiana(India) on july 1st.
So I submitted the medical form given by dr with app on 23rd july and it was updated on 29th.
Regarding payment,that was my fault I tried with debit card(it clearly says credit card).
Account was active again after 2-3 hours and I paid.
Thanks Pav
Did you pay only processing fee or RPRF fee as well ?
Was it from Max Hospitals ? I am also from India(Delhi). July 1st you went and it was updated on CIC site by 29. They have taken a lot of time.

Silvi

pav

Star Member
Jun 24, 2011
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Silvi6 said:
Thanks Pav
Did you pay only processing fee or RPRF fee as well ?
Was it from Max Hospitals ? I am also from India(Delhi). July 1st you went and it was updated on CIC site by 29. They have taken a lot of time.

Silvi
Hi Silvi
First I choose both for processing as well RPRF fee but later on I changed it to only processing.
(coz I thought atleast I would get to know that yes actually my app is under processing whenever CIC request RPRF,i know a weird reason :p but I did).
And dear it is not the long time for updation because I submitted on 23rd july,so I think it is only after submission they can update.
I was getting appointment at Max hospital after 10 days so I had done it at private clinic.
Thanks

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
pav said:
Hi Silvi
First I choose both for processing as well RPRF fee but later on I changed it to only processing.
(coz I thought atleast I would get to know that yes actually my app is under processing whenever CIC request RPRF,i know a weird reason :p but I did).
And dear it is not the long time for updation because I submitted on 23rd july,so I think it is only after submission they can update.
I was getting appointment at Max hospital after 10 days so I had done it at private clinic.
Thanks
Ok Thanks. alot.