+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Paying for PR application at bank?

ColorMePanda

Sep 12, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What would my partner (the sponsor)need to do to pay the fee at the bank?
What does he need to fill out?
What does he need to say to the teller and will they know what to do?

Thank you.

mitamata

Nov 21, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2009
AOR Received.
27-03-2009
Med's Done....
03-12-2008
Passport Req..
29-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2009
LANDED..........
27-07-2009
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp
See option 2.

You order the receipt of payment. I honestly don't know what that looks like or what fields are on it, but I'm sure it's fairly straight forward. If you have any trouble with it, we'll figure it out then.
From what I remember, your sponsor is in Canada and I'm sure any bank in Canada would know what to do with it.

ColorMePanda

Sep 12, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitamata said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp
See option 2.

You order the receipt of payment. I honestly don't know what that looks like or what fields are on it, but I'm sure it's fairly straight forward. If you have any trouble with it, we'll figure it out then.
From what I remember, your sponsor is in Canada and I'm sure any bank in Canada would know what to do with it.
Well a few months ago I ordered the PR application over the phone and includes with it the receipt form. This would be the right form wouldn't it?

ColorMePanda

Sep 12, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whoopi83 said:
It doesn't have that listed on the top. But it says Receipt then has a box that says FOR BANK USE ONLY and then a place to put Branch Stamp on, Date of Payment, and Total Paid in. It is labeled at the bottom of that Copy1 Client's copy.

Then there is a second box with same but at the bottom it says Copy 2 - To be sent by client to Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Then a third box that says Payable at participating financial institutions without charge then a place to write in total amount you have to pay.

Is the correct one?

ColorMePanda

Sep 12, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh nevermind I found the form number and it is the same one you all posted. Man I need sleep. Lol.