+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Paying fees online.

infoseeeker

Jul 15, 2010
Hello all,

Sorry to be asking this but I'm in need of clarifications. I'm applying to sponsor my wife as a PR. We are both in Singapore but I understand that once we have all forms filled. Part 1/Part 2 forms, gotten the police report, medical exam that we still have to pay fees. This is the part where I'm getting confused.

We went to https://services3.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do
and Clicked on Continue.

Agreed to the Disclaimer and then clicked on IMMIGRATION

then selected the Mississauga office for processing

Confirmed the location and continued

Under Family Class
I entered

1 for Sponsorship application (per application)
1 for Principal applicant

Is this correct? It's just for my wife. Also once I pay, is there a time limit as to when this payment if valid for? We still need to get some documents notarized, so we are a looking at sending everything by Oct. Will this still be ok?

Thanks so much!

jasvarun

Apr 2, 2011
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney,Australia to New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued SEP 2011
LANDED..........
Oct-2011
infoseeeker said:
Hello all,

Sorry to be asking this but I'm in need of clarifications. I'm applying to sponsor my wife as a PR. We are both in Singapore but I understand that once we have all forms filled. Part 1/Part 2 forms, gotten the police report, medical exam that we still have to pay fees. This is the part where I'm getting confused.

We went to https://services3.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do
and Clicked on Continue.

Agreed to the Disclaimer and then clicked on IMMIGRATION

then selected the Mississauga office for processing

Confirmed the location and continued

Under Family Class
I entered

1 for Sponsorship application (per application)
1 for Principal applicant

Is this correct? It's just for my wife. Also once I pay, is there a time limit as to when this payment if valid for? We still need to get some documents notarized, so we are a looking at sending everything by Oct. Will this still be ok?

Thanks so much!
Yes you are doing it correct.... I don't think so there is any limit till receipt is valid for... You can use it as long as you have receipt with you.. :)

infoseeeker

Jul 15, 2010
thanks so much for the quick reply!! I just made the payment online and printed a copy of the receipt.

The receipt stated that if the payment was made online, that there is no need to send a copy to CIC. I'm just wondering how will they know that I had made payment?

What information are they referencing with?

Thanks!

jasvarun

Apr 2, 2011
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued SEP 2011
LANDED..........
Oct-2011
infoseeeker said:
thanks so much for the quick reply!! I just made the payment online and printed a copy of the receipt.

The receipt stated that if the payment was made online, that there is no need to send a copy to CIC. I'm just wondering how will they know that I had made payment?

What information are they referencing with?

Thanks!
I did sent my receipt along with application package... There is a space on receipt where you write down sponsor's name, address,phone number and client id.... Send it along with package..Hope it helps

infoseeeker

Jul 15, 2010
Yes that's correct I noticed that. Great info cause I was about to fill in with my own information.

Sorry another silly question I'm sure but I've been wondering. What is this client id stuff? I noticed that since CIC changed the forms on July 2011 that more forms have a section for Client ID. Where/when do we get one for my wife?

jasvarun

Apr 2, 2011
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued SEP 2011
LANDED..........
Oct-2011
infoseeeker said:
Yes that's correct I noticed that. Great info cause I was about to fill in with my own information.

Sorry another silly question I'm sure but I've been wondering. What is this client id stuff? I noticed that since CIC changed the forms on July 2011 that more forms have a section for Client ID. Where/when do we get one for my wife?
As you are sponsoring your wife, you will fill your details on the receipt your client id address eveything... Once the your sponsorship application is approved by CPC - Mississauga. They then transfer your application to appropriate visa office in your case i think its Singapore... Then Singapore VO will issue your wife a Application file number and Unique Client ID and will go from there..