+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pay fees

vcgarcia

Mar 10, 2016
Hello friends
I have a question for the final payment process.
I'm Canadian and my daughter has dual Chilean-Canadian citizen, I am doing the paperwork for my husband, I have all the documents ready, just missing payment. my question is, what should I pay?

Sponsorship application (per application) $ 75
Principal applicant $ 475

and the last payment is required too.

Right of Permanent Residence Fee $ 490

I would appreciate your help.

thank you very much.

Omegabyte

Aug 8, 2016
Edmonton
Visa Office......
Edmonton
LANDED..........
02-03-2017
Yes, those are the correct fees, C$1040 total. You should pay them all upfront. The online payment system will produce a PDF receipt with a barcode on the top that you need to include in your application package.

IRCC says that you can wait to pay the C$490 RPRF, but it's not recommended as it will delay your application while they wait for proof you paid it.

vcgarcia

Mar 10, 2016
Omegabyte said:
Yes, those are the correct fees, C$1040 total. You should pay them all upfront. The online payment system will produce a PDF receipt with a barcode on the top that you need to include in your application package.

IRCC says that you can wait to pay the C$490 RPRF, but it's not recommended as it will delay your application while they wait for proof you paid it.

thank you very much.
I was in doubt if the last payment was made or not, but as you say, it is better to pay it right away to not delay the process.

thank you very much again.
regards